- Chapter 54, Not Happy -

- Sundrop's perspective -

Why aren't I happy? why? I know I should be but I just- I can'tI thought to myself quietly, I just couldn't understand it. I was supposed to be happy! I was supposed to smile! So why wasn't I smiling? Why was I not happy? I didn't know. It was as if I just couldn't find the feeling of happiness within my processor yet I knew it was there, MoonStar may be gone right now but he's getting fixed. I sat there endlessly just thinking about it, for I didn't know what else to do. Officer Vanessa would probably spend a few days on the task, fixing MoonStar was probably no easy job. Then it came into mind what if he- what if he doesn't remember me?.. what if he forgets! Or worse, dies during the process! Oh no..

Once I had thought that, a whole wave of concern flooded over me like the waves in the ocean. It was possible that MoonStar could die during the process of rebuilding but it was a slim chance so maybe it wouldn't happen. Yet there's always that slim chance, that one tiny, extremely small yet entirely possible chance. I had fallen into sadness now, the thought of it being possible just seemed to overtake my mind with darkened thoughts, thoughts I thought had passed a long time ago. What was to happen with me now? I didn't want to feel this again, I didn't want to feel sadness again, I didn't need to feel this painful feeling again. Yet I did. There was nothing I could do about it either, not a singular thing could stop it. I was just stuck.

Stuck with the thought of loosing him again, stuck with the thought of knowing how that feels when I thought he had died before. I just couldn't seem to get away from it, it was like a shadowy hand grabbing me and not letting go no matter how much I pleaded with it. Freedom was not an answer, neither was help. Glamrock Chica would be leaving shortly, after that nobody would be entering the daycare apart from the staff bots that clean up. Not a single animatronic was going to be around apart from me and those staff bots, it was as if nobody cared yet I knew they did.

- Chapter 54 End -