- Chapter 10, A Regular Day -

- Sundrop's perspective -

It's been about a week since... well, you know.. and everything's sorta gone back to normal again. It's been a tiny bit strange but nothing out of the ordinary has happened. The day usually starts as normal, just like today! I was walking around, making sure the daycare was clean and Moondrop was cleaning the nap-time area because a child vomited and had to go home early. I picked up a pile of crayons and returned them to a draw on the security desk inside the daycare play area.

"You o-okay?.." Moondrop said, it made me jump a little because I had not heard him behind me. "Y-yeah, just don't do that again!" I replied. He's been asking if I'm okay a lot more than usual since last week, I don't mind it though! it shows that he cares about me. "I finished c-cleaning, you done yet?" he asked me, sitting down on the security desk.. "Yeah! I just put the last few crayons away!" I smiled at him and watched as he smiled back at me happily. I looked up at the clock and spoke "We have about... uh.." I had a little bit of trouble seeing what time it was so Moondrop interrupted me "2 minutes.." He got off the desk and looked at me "You should p-probably get your eyes checked.." Then he walked off and away to the nap-time area to make sure the cushions are extra soft. I went up to our stage platform ready to jump down and greet the kids. Once a worker opened the door, about 15-20 small toddlers ran into the daycare, I smiled down at them and said "Hello new friends!" before jumping down.

I landed in the ball-pit, hitting the soft floor beneath it before re-surfacing and jumping out of the ball-pit. "Is everyone ready to have some fun today? I know I am!" the little kids smiled up at me as I crouched down a bit so I wasn't tall and scary. All the kids then ran off to go play as I began setting up an activity table so they could do finger painting later, I also placed some glitter glue onto the table so they could use it to make smiley faces with googly eyes. Once the table was prepared I called all the little children over to play! We had so much fun! one kid made a painting of me. I asked them if I could keep it and they said yes, so I'm going to put it on my wall later! When nap-time came, Moondrop called the children over to the nap-time area and then read them all a story to go to sleep.

Once everyone was in nap-time, I began cleaning up the daycare ready for the next fun thing! I then set up the table ready for drawing. Moondrop came to check on me to see if I was okay or not, then he went back to the nap-time area to watch all the kids to make sure they're all okay too. After I finished setting up, I still had time left so I decided to put the drawing up on my wall! It looks perfect! I smiled at the drawing and left the room, going down to the table again. Nap-time ended and all the kids ran out to play, we had a fun time together and Moondrop joined too! After that, the day ended.. all the children left. It felt quiet once all the children left, it always does.. though, it's not really a nice kind of quiet, it's more like.. an eerie, creepy silence. Then Moondrop came and asked if I was okay, he always fills the silence.. as if he's the missing puzzle piece in a puzzle.

We began playing tag, cleaning up.. and having a good time.

- Chapter 10 End -