- Chapter 15, Dealing With This -

- Sundrop's perspective -

Moondrop's not spoken to me in ages, it's a bit concerning. The past few days he had been trying to speak to me, but the last time I spoke to him I pushed him away.. I blamed it all on him, I wasn't nice. I wish I could apologise but I know that the bug has probably taken over him, there's nothing left to apologise to. I wish I never said that to him.. "..Save your excuses... s-save them for someone who will care.." the words have been circling in my head ever since I said them.

I should speak to him, well.. the best I can anyways.. so now it was decided, I was going to speak to him.. whoever he was now. "Moondrop?.. Moony?... a-are you listening right now? I-" I began, though I was interrupted "Oh? So the idiot who didn't care has come to talk to me~... oh why?.." he said. I could tell straight away that he wasn't the same anymore, I stood in the middle of my room.. my sun rays leaning down towards the floor. I didn't say a word but he continued to speak "Not going to talk hm?.. then why have you summoned me I wonder.. to laugh at me and humiliate me?..."

"Moondrop.. I-... I'm-" he interrupted again "Sorry!? You're here to tell me you're sorry?... oh what a laugh! First he blames everything on me, leaves me in the dark all alone and hates me! Then he comes back just to rub it all in and say he's "sorry"?!.. hahaha! Oh what a laugh.. what a laugh~.." I still stood there without a word, I didn't notice tears beginning to fall from my pale white eyes. "..And now he has the audacity to cry like he's the victim here... hm, he really is an idiot.. isn't he?" Moondrop said, it seems he was determined to repeatedly dump shame on me as if I was an unlovable piece of garbage.

"Go away, I do not need you.." it seemed he was now finally done speaking with that last final sentence. "..Moondro-" I began, yet he cut me off once more "Go! Before I plan something dangerous.." taking his advice, I decided to shut my mouth and stop talking to him. He's right anyways.. my thoughts told me you did blame it all on him, you did leave him in the dark.. now look at where it's gotten you.. it seems that my thoughts were against me too now. I decided to ignore my useless brain and I went for a walk. I don't usually exit the daycare but I figured that I needed a break from it anyways.. a walk will help to clear these thoughts away..

- Chapter 15 End -