Cut Scenes Pt1

1. spending time with Jonathan!

You were in your crib just staring at the ceiling while moving your feet around, your father was somewhere in the house and he thought that you were asleep..... But surprise!! You're not!

You were now a few months old, you're a healthy growing baby thankfully, dio gives you whatever you want.

You got your plushy in your hand and started waving it around until it flew off the crib, your smile fell and soon a frown took over your face, you tried to get up but you were still too young to even crawl, you soon stopped when you saw someone looking at you from above you, you looked up and it was a blue haired man.

"here, your plushy fell" he said and he gave it to you

You looked at the plushy and waved it around while smiling, he smiled at you and then went to leave

Wait! You didn't want him to leave! So you did the only logical thing... You whined

He immediately turned on his heels and came up to you, you stopped and smiled, he caught up to what you were doing and he chuckled.

"alright, I'll stay with you" he said and you smiled again.

The two of you played a lot, you were having a great time playing with him.

"peakaboo!" he said as he moved his hands away from his face and you giggled.

"what a cute laugh you have" he said and he caressed your head, his hands were cold but very soft, you shivered a bit.

"sorry, I forgot my hands were cold" he said and you smiled

The door soon opened and it was your father, the man moved out of the way and suddenly disappeared, your smile fell again and then your father looked at you.

"what were you giggling about?" he asked as he picked you up

You bubbled nonsense and moved your hands to your face and away from your face.

"you played peakaboo? Alone?" he asked.

You still bubbled nonsense but he decided to let it go

"it's time for you to have a bath now" he said, you still had a frown but smiled when you looked behind, the man was there again!

He smiled and waved at you, he then made funny faces and you giggled, dio stopped and looked behind.

"why are you laughing?" he asked, he looked at where you was looking at and saw nothing, he shrugged it off.

He began walking again, the man followed behind while making weird funny faces, you giggled again and he laughed as well.

"I'll be going now, I'll come back again don't worry" he said as he caressed your cheek and then disappeared, dio suddenly shivered and then looked back.

"for some reason I got the shivers, whatever let's go, you need a bath" he said as he looked at you.

After he gave you your bath he dressed you up and then fed you, he then attempted to get you to sleep but you didn't want to.

"come on, dad needs to go, I have work to do" he said as he rocked you back and forth but you still didn't sleep.

The blue haired man appeared again and saw that dio had some trouble putting you to sleep so he helped a bit, he sang you a lullaby.

You felt sleepy and soon passed out, dio sighed and he carefully put you in your crib, he tacked you in and then left quietly... But the mysterious man stayed there to watch after you.