What If Pt43

43. What if you went to meet giorno after you found out he's your brother? But you were dragged into the mess (age 15)

So after koichi left for Italy Jotaro told you everything.

"I want to go and meet him too, I want to see what kind of person he is from up close" you told Jotaro and he sighed, he agreed so the next day you were already in Italy.

You walked around until you bumped right into giorno, koichi provided you and Jotaro with a new photo.

"are you alright miss?" he asked.

"yeah, I'm fine... Also please don't call me miss, I'm only a teenager" you said and he smiled.

"sorry, also sorry for bumping into you, I'll be on my way" he said, you then grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"not so fast" you said and you turned him around, you then grabbed your wallet out from his hand.

"I must admit, you're a sneaky one" you said

"and you are smart" he said.

"that why I graduated at the age of 8" you said, he then pushed you away and run, you looked next to you and your luggage was gone, you run after him but you soon lost him, you searched but you didn't find him

"great!" you exclaimed and you then decided to go and get something to eat, but weren't you lucky? You found him there with some other people.

"oh he's dead" you said, you walked up to them and the guys looked at you, you grabbed giorno turned him around, grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and slammed him on the table.

"where the fuck are my things?" you dangerously asked him.

"I was just joking around, I would give them back" he said as he tried to get you off of him.

"I've never seen someone so tall and muscly... Especially a girl" someone said.

"I inherited it from my dad" you said, you glared at giorno some more and then let him go

"you got it from your dad?" another one asked.

"yep, it also runs in the family" you said.

"so... Was it your stand that stole my things without realizing it?" you asked giorno and he was shocked and then sighed.

"I wasn't lying when I said that you were smart" giorno said.

"and I wasn't lying when I told you that I graduated school at the age of 8" you said.

"age of 8!?" one of them asked.

"yeah.... I know weird... Thank my dad and my uncle" you said... Well you couldn't say 'thank my dads' but you were lying, since dio was adopted into the family he was your dad and your uncle, same goes to Jonathan

After that giorno returned your luggage and you went to leave but Bruno stopped you.

"you seem very experienced with your stand" he said.

"oh yeah, I had to help a family member to defeat a serial killer in a small town in Japan" you said, out of nowhere he licked your cheek.

"you're not lying" he said.

"......... What the heck just happened?" you questioned

"do you want to help us? We need an extra stand user" he said

'if giorno is joining then I will, I need to keep an eye on him' you thought.

"sure" you said, after that you all left and went to get a boat to go somewhere.