What If Pt31

31.what if you Accidentally brought back everyone's dead friends and Jonathan's wife... And Jonathan too? (age 4)

You don't know how it happened but your stand accidentally brought a few people back to life while you were sleeping.

"good morning Holly, how are-" Joseph said but soon stopped upon what he saw, he saw his mother, grandmother who was now younger, speedwagon and ceasar, also ceasar's grandfather too, Joseph froze and then fainted.

"who's the old man?" ceasar asked.

"that's my papa!" holly said.

"she meant that, that's Joseph" Lisa lisa said.

"what!? Why is he so old?" ceasar asked

"he probably dropped his hamon training" lisa lisa said.

"morning?" Jotaro said as he got in the room and then looked at the others.

"who the fuck are they?" Jotaro asked.

"Jotaro! Don't speak like that in front of our guests" holly said.

"wait... I've seen you before, in a picture with the old man and grandma suzie" Jotaro said as he pointed at Lisa lisa.

"suzie?.... Wait suzie and Joseph are together!?" ceasar asked.

"don't be so damn obnoxious.... Weren't you dead?" Jotaro asked Lisa lisa.

"that is true, we all are supposed to be dead but we somehow came back to life" Lisa lisa said.

"oh my God you guys won't believe it!! I'm somehow alive!!!" Jonathan said as he run in the room, he then paused and looked around and then straight up run to Erina and hugged her.

"we're alive!" Erina said as she hugged him back.

"the old man is still out cold" Jotaro said

After that they all wondered how they are alive, until Jotaro noticed your stand outside, it was bringing a frog back to life.

He pulled out star platinum and send him to check on you... You were sleeping peacefully but you unconsciously pulled out your stand, star platinum went up to your stand and grabbed her by the shoulders, your stand looked up and star platinum gave a look, your stand then withdrawn into you.

"yare yare, I guess I know who did it" Jotaro said.

"who?" holly asked.

"(y/n)" Jotaro said.

"what?.... Oh. Maybe she heard me yesterday" Jonathan said.

"what do you mean?" Jotaro asked.

"yesterday when she was asleep I was looking outside and wished all the people we lost were alive... Maybe she heard it" Jonathan said.

"who's (y/n)?" William asked.

"guess some explanation is need.... I'll get it from the start of the story" Jonathan said and he began to talk, by the end of the story they were all shocked.

".... So why did you take her in if she's Dio's child?" ceasar asked.

"you missed the point ceasarino, since dio stole Jonathan's body then (y/n) is Jonathan's child too" Joseph said as he got up from his lying position

"so... She has two biological fathers?" speedwagon asked and Jonathan nodded

"so.. Many dead people" Joseph said and then fainted again.

"I need a different grandfather" Jotaro said.

"old man fell down" you said and everyone turned and looked at you, you were poking Joseph's face, and you were having fun! Joseph groaned and he opened his eyes and looked at you, he immediately grabbed you and sat up.