What If Pt49

49.what if you were born in 1983 (when dio was out of the water) and two years later giorno was born and you two were raised by dio.

As soon as dio was released from his little prison he went to Cairo and started luring people into his whorepal- I mean house.

Well one day a woman came back (for some reason he didn't killed her) and she told him she was pregnant with his child, at first he didn't believe it but then he decided he'll wait and see.

And after a few months you were born.... But your mother died, when you were born and Dio saw how you looked like it was like he saw a ghost, and he then saw the birthmark on your shoulder.

"you had the chance to be beautiful like me.... But guess you wanted to look like him" he said (don't worry you're still beautiful) he then started taking care of you and he gave you whatever you wanted.

And two years later giorno was born, one day you were playing in your room with your friend, dio doesn't know about him yet, so as I said you were playing with him when there was a knock on the door, you looked over and the door opened, then your father entered the room but he wasn't alone, he was holding something, you got up and walked to him

"papa!!" you said as you walked up to him, he kneeled down and showed you what he had in his arms.

"(y/n), this is your little brother, he's going to be staying with us from now on" dio said

You looked at the sleeping baby and you smiled, you then kissed his forehead and turned to dio and smiled.

"I see you already like him, his name is giorno" dio said, meanwhile your friend was stunned, he couldn't believe that dio was being careless again..... With someone else's body!!

You held your hands out because you wanted to hold giorno

"go and sit on your bed and I'll let you hold him" dio said, you run and climped on your bed and sat there waiting for dio to let you hold giorno, dio walked up to you and gave you giorno.

"support his head, his neck muscles are still weak" he said as he took your hand and placed it under giorno's head, you looked down at giorno as you held him, he was so peaceful

"you like your little brother?" dio asked you, you looked at him while smiling and nodded

"that's good to hear" he said, so from that day on you began to take care of giorno.

One day dio was looking for you but he couldn't find you, he then had an idea of where you were.

He got in giorno's room and there you were, giorno was sleeping and you were just looking at him.

"(y/n) let your brother sleep, you can play with him when he'll wake up" dio whispered as he picked you up.

"no, brother" you said as you reached out for giorno.

"he needs to sleep so he can grow healthy and strong" dio said and he then took you out of giorno's room

He was glad that you two got along well but you two were almost Inseparable, you had to be around each other for at least most of the day, if not the one of you would throw a tantrum, like today.

You are currently sick, dio told you to stay in your room so you won't get giorno sick, you were sad but you weren't going to be bored, you had your friend, around 6pm you heard giorno throwing a tantrum.

"he probably misses you" Jonathan said and you nodded.

"giorno please calm down" dio said as he tried to stop giorno from crying and being angry that he couldn't see you.