What If Pt34

34. What if young you was brought to present you? Also dio as well? (takes place in 2011 after the events of stone ocean) (age 25)

You were sleeping peacefully when suddenly Jonathan woke you up by almost kicking the door down.

"what the fuck?" you questioned as you sat up

"you won't believe what just happened!" Jonathan said

"tell me... I might believe it" you said.

"a stand user.... Brought dio and 4 year old you here, they're currently waiting downstairs" Jonathan said.

"...... What the actual fuck?" you said.

"what did we say about cussing!?" he said and you rolled your eyes.

"did you tell giorno about it?" you asked him.

"well.... No, but first go downstairs and I'll wake him up" he said and you sighed, you got off your bed, fixed yourself a bit and then went downstairs, when you stood face to face with the others they were shocked.

"why are you so... Tall?" dio asked.

"I don't know" you said with a shrug.

"wow!! So this is future me? I'm so tall and strong!" 4 year old you said (for present you I'll use: you, and for past you I'll use: she)

"how did you end up so tall? And muscly?" dio asked as he got up

"I said I don't know, maybe I inherited them" You said

"can you lift me up?" she said

"sure" you said and picked up little you with one arm easily.

"woah!!! Papa I like future me! I'm very strong" she said.

"be careful though, don't call tall people giraffes because then you'll become one as well" you said

"where is future you papa?" she asked dio.

"I don't know" dio said and he then Looked at you, you gave him that look that said 'bish you know you're dead'

"so it was true?" giorno asked and everyone looked at him.

"who's he?" she asked.

"that's giorno, our little brother" you told young you.

"we're only 12 days apart!" giorno said.

"(y/n) can you close the eyes of little you?" he asked and you nodded.

He got up to Dio and gave him a strong punch in the face.

"that was nice" giorno said and he walked towards you again.

"that's how you looked like?" he asked and you nodded, meanwhile dio was stunned, he really got punched and then ignored.

"why is everyone so tall?!??!?" she asked.

"it runs in the family I guess" you said with a shrug, suddenly someone fell down the stairs, you looked over and saw Josuke.

"awwww, you were so cute!!"

"who are you?" she asked

"oh, I'm a relative of yours, my name is Josuke" he said and he shook her hand.

"who's child are you? Jotaro's?" dio asked, Josuke looked over and glared at dio.

"why would you care?" Josuke asked and Dio glared back.

"if you two fight I'll make sure to give you a good beating" Jonathan said.

"that was.... Unexpected" you said

"woah! I have a big family? Papa why didn't you tell me?" she asked dio

"well... I forgot" dio said.

"(y/n) I returned yo-..... What?" jolyne said, no one heard her get in the house.

"how's..... What is going on?" jolyne asked.

"well.... A stand user brought young me back.... He also brought papa as well" you said.

"oh.... First of all young you is very cute... Second of all dad will be mad" she said and you nodded

"who?" dio asked.

"Jotaro" Jonathan said

"so Jotaro has two kids?" dio asked.

"no, Jotaro has one kid, and that's jolyne, Josuke is Joseph's son" Jonathan said

"you're bloodline is multiplying like bacteria" dio said and he earned a glare.

"why haven't we seen pictures of you from when you were yo this young?" jolyne asked.

"I'm not a person who likes pictures, especially if they have me in them" you said

"so.... How old are you right now?" dio asked you.

"25" you said and he nodded.

"do you have a job?" he asked.

"of course I do, I work as a doctor at the speedwagon foundation" you said.

"really? The speedwagon foundation?" he asked.

"because you had beef with the founder of this foundation doesn't mean I have too" you said.

"beef? What is that?" he asked.

"I mean you had some... How do I explain this? Because you two didn't like each other and were enemies" you said.

"whatever, a moron he was after all" dio said.

"and you are an asshole if we're telling the truth, do not speak like that about dead people" you whispered at him

"... Where's the sweet daughter I had? Why are you so bitter now?" he asked.

"trust me, I can still be sweet but in some cases I'm not" you said and he was genuinely shocked.

"I forgot to say this but I really like your hair! Yours too!" she said to Josuke and giorno.

"awww!!! What about we send dio back and keep young you here?" Josuke asked.

"never" dio said and Josuke rolled his eyes, while the others kept young you occupied, you talked with dio.

"when did I die?" he asked you.

"are you kidding? You lost against the others" you said.

"how could I, lose against them?" he asked

"who knows, I wasn't there" you said with a shrug.

"what happened to you after that?" he asked you.

"holly, Joseph's daughter, took me in and let me stay with them" you said.

"so in other words Jotaro was there as well" he said and you nodded.

"did he try to harm you?" he asked you

"what? No, he was distant at first because he didn't really want to be around something that reminded him of you but he soon warmed up and he actually acted like an older brother to me, he still does some times" you said

"so you were ok while living with them, nothing bad happened?" he asked and you nodded

"was Jonathan there taking care of you?" he asked and you nodded

"did he at least give you whatever you needed?" he asked and you nodded again.

"that's quite relieving to hear" he said