Cut Scenes Pt30

30.you all learn about jotaro's divorce and things don't go very well(age... Idk)

When you woke up you had a somewhat bad feeling, you got to the living room and you saw Jotaro and marina fighting and Jonathan was trying to calm them down.

"woah, woah!!! Calm down all of you!!" you said and they looked at you.

"what the hell is going on?" you asked

"me and Jotaro are getting a divorce, this is my final decision!" marina said.

"wait what? Why?" you asked them.

"because he's always busy with work! He doesn't have time for me or jolyne, you know I don't really care if he has time with me but he should spend some time with his daughter! But he doesn't do that!" marina yelled

"before you do anything have you talked about it with jolyne?" you asked them

"I'm planning on telling her today" marina said.

"just... Don't tell her "my relationship with your father is over" say it a bit better... And I would recommend a child therapist because when telling a child about a divorce it's really hard on them" Jonathan said.

"you're right" marina said.

"maybe you should both be there and tell her, just tell her that you decided to separate ways" you said.

"thanks for the advice... But do not try to change my mind, I warned him many times, I even left as a warning but still nothing, this is your doing kujo" marina said and she left, you and Jonathan sighed and looked at Jotaro.

"what's the real reason?" you asked.

"stand users" Jotaro said.

"why didn't you ask for someone to help you? I could help you, avdol would help you, kakyoin too, Josuke would help you as well! Why are you trying to do everything alone and not ask for help?" you asked

"because those stand users want to kill me, not the others, it's because I killed dio that's why" Jotaro said.

"let me deal with them, if I talk to them or deal with them in general something will happen" you said and he looked at you.

"what are you going to say? 'oh no please stop this, let's talk it out?' they don't care! And you just sounded stupid" he said.

"I'm gonna try to reason with them and if they don't listen I will have to fight them! You not being there for jolyne is effecting her badly! If you keep doing it she will hate you for not being there" you said.

"I wonder who's fault it is" he said.

"what the hell do you mean?" you asked him.

"it's Dio's fault but it's also your fault too!" he said.

"how can this be my fault!?" you yelled at him

"because since the day we found out about you our lives have been turned upside down! It would of been better if we didn't know about you... Or if you didn't even existed" Jotaro said

"Jotaro what the hell are you saying!?" Jonathan yelled, Jotaro just left, Jonathan then looked back at you and you were pissed.

"(y/n) I'm sure he didn't mean it" Jonathan said.

"I don't fucking care anymore, I'm going to my room so don't bother me" you said and then you left, Jonathan sighed and rubbed his temples

"great.... Now what am I going to do?" he asked himself.

You on the other hand was pissed and then sad, was it really your fault? No... But why did he say all of those stuff? Maybe out of anger?.... Or maybe that's how he always felt and just hid it? You just sat on your bed and decided to occupy yourself with something.