What If Pt79

What If you were put up for adoption? (suggested by someone in the comments)

The crusaders were finally going to fight dio and save Holly. Dio only had in his mind that he had to survive so he could see you grow up....but that wouldn't happen, Jotaro got an advantage and Dio died.

After that the crusaders went back and were surprised to find you.

"who are you all? Wheres my papa?" you asked them, they were very shocked to say the least, then Jotaro came up with a plan

"he's at a business trip and he told us to come here" Jotaro said

"oh yeah! He told us to come here and get you somewhere until he comes back, it'll only take a week or 2" Joseph said and you nodded

they helped you pack some stuff and then you were taken somewhere, it was a place with lots of kids, they talked with some people there and left, the people then got you in a room with kids and showed you your bed.

You waited and waited but a month passed and no one came over to get you... Did your father forget you?

Then after a month a family adopted you and you all moved somewhere in Europe and you stayed there.

"honey why are you so sad?" your mom asked

"because the people that got me to the place you got me from told that my dad would get me in a few weeks and my dad is nowhere!" you said

"I know it's hard for you honey.... Maybe your dad wasn't able to get you back, but I'm sure he still tries! Don't worry, you'll meet him again" your mom said as she hugged you and you nodded.

Your new family was very nice.... But that didn't last forever, because your adoptive father had a horrible past one night some people broke in the house and killed your parents and siblings, they didn't know about you but they found out a few days later, so as you were going back to the orphanage from school they got you in a black van... Did some unimaginable things and ditched you to the side of the road because they thought you were dead, when you gained some consciousness you tried to yell for help but nothing came out of your mouth, you started crying but then someone run up to you, you couldn't really hear what they said because you passed out.

You were surprised when you woke up because you thought you were going to die.

"thank God she's alright" you heard your grandma say, it was your adoptive mother's mom.

"we want to ask you a few questions about what happened" some police officers were there, you started remembering what happened, it was so traumatizing that you didn't want to speak about it

"please officers, give the child some time, she was severely abused in many ways, she's only 7" the nurses said

"alright, we'll come by tomorrow, we need to find them quickly because they might come back for her" the officer said and then all of them left.

That night you couldn't really sleep, so you secretly asked a nurse for some papers and pencils and started drawing, you drew until your grandma woke up, before she could asked you handed her the papers.

"those were the men... All of them, I don't want the officers to ask me more" you said and then layed down and slept, your grandma was shocked to say the least, when the officers came over she told them what you said and handed them the papers, they thanked her and left, after that your grandma finally informed your grandfather about the situation.

Your grandfather immediately got up from his chair and put all his stuff away and told her that he'll be there soon, but his boss stopped him

"woah there, what happened and you're in such a rush?"..... MR. JOESTAR ASKED!! *Le gasp*