What If Pt40

40. What if you were send back in time, with the rest of the jojos? And you also met Jonathan and Dio in their teen years(age 26)

So a stand user targeted your whole family when all of you were eating dinner outside, it was you, Josuke, giorno, jolyne, Jotaro and Joseph at the time, Jonathan had somewhere to be.

You were all a bit late and poof! You were all send back in time.

"where the heck are we?" Jotaro asked.

"what?" Joseph asked as he didn't hear what Jotaro said, this man is very old.

"Josuke grab the old man's wheelchair and let's just try and find the stand user, giorno, (y/n) and jolyne, you three just be on guard" Jotaro said and you all nodded

While looking around you passed by a tree and you read what it was carved on it.

"looks like two lovebirds were here... So sweet" you said and they all took a look.

"jojo + Erina?" Josuke said.

"ahh, my grandparents" Joseph said.

"oh! Jonathan and Erina, that's so cute" jolyne said.

"when we'll get back I'll ask him when it happened" you said, all of you continued to walk around until you saw two men in the distance, when they got closer you saw who they ere.

"aight, old man don't say anything, Jotaro don't try to kill him and in general let's just ignore him, 'Kay?" you said and Jotaro rolled his eyes.

"excuse me, we're a bit lost, can you help us?" Josuke said.

"stay civil for now please" you whispered to Jotaro and he nodded.

"oh, yeah of course" Jonathan said and then he looked to the rest of you.

"are you guys a big family?" Jonathan asked you all nodded until Joseph decided to speak.

"we are your descendants" Joseph said.

"I'm gonna kill the old man" Jotaro said

"what?" Jonathan asked.

"well... Uhm, allow me to explain please" giorno said.

"someone kill the old man" Jotaro said.

"stay civil" you said, giorno began to explain what kind of role in the family everyone has.

"oh... What about you and her right there" Jonathan said, referring to you, giorno looked at Jotaro.

"should I explain that too?" giorno asked.

"the old man already fucked things up, go on" Jotaro said and giorno nodded and he began to tell him the story.

"if you're mad feel free to punch him! Don't worry about being a gentleman for a bit, he deserves it" you said and jolyne laughed

"as much as I want to hit him I can't" Jonathan said.

"do you want me to do it for you?" you asked.

"... why are you willing to hurt him? He's your father after all" Jonathan said.

"well you are too so I choose to be at your side, you know.. The good guy's side, he killed you and tried to kill your descendants as well" you said

"too late, Jotaro already punched him" Josuke said.

"I said stay civil for now!" you yelled and you went up to Jotaro.

"for a guy your age you're still pretty strong" you said as you tried to get him off of dio