What If Pt56

56. What if you ended up getting very injured and you got into a coma? (age 5)

It's been a year since you started living with the others, so far it's been so great.

One day you were playing at the park, you had all decided to go and have a picnic, there you also made some friends.

"can I go and play with the other kids?" you asked Jonathan

"of course you can, but be careful" he said and you nodded

Hours passed and you were still playing, at some point the ball fell and you run to get it, when you picked the ball up you looked to your right and you saw a car turn the corner coming full speed towards you, you couldn't react fast and you got hit.

The others where talking and laughing when they heard people screaming

"what happened?" Joseph asked and everyone got up, while they got closer Jonathan had this bad feeling and when he saw who got hit his heart dropped to his stomach

"(Y/N)!!!!!" he screamed as he run towards you, he was horrified when he saw you bleeding from your head and when he saw your hand and leg being in a so not natural twisted position

"the ambulance will be here very soon" a parent announced. The driver got out and he was clearly drunk

"get your fucking kid out of the way, we have places to go" the man said, oh this angered Jonathan a lot, he got up, grabbed the man by the collar of his shirt and slammed him on the car

"YOU HIT MY CHILD WITH YOUR CAR AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO TALK LIKE THAT?!?!? THE ONLY PLACES YOU'LL BE GOING IS JAIL AND HELL!!" Jonathan yelled, soon after that the ambulance and the police arrived, they took you in the ambulance and they arrested the guy.

Everyone got in the car and they followed the ambulance, when everyone arrived there they got out of the car and followed the doctors as they rushed you in the hospital, at some point they stopped Jonathan and told him to stay there, he tried to force his way in but many doctors held him back, then Joseph and Jotaro dragged him to take a seat.

"if the police wasn't there I would of beat that guy up!" Jonathan said, the others understood that he was hurting right now.

They waited for hours and hours for an update, they went to the hospital in the morning and now it was night, soon a doctor came out and Jonathan immediately rushed to him

"what happened? Is she alright?!?" Jonathan asked.

"the surgery was a success...." the doctor said but something wasn't right.

"you're not telling us something, what happened?" Jonathan asked

"she was put into a coma but we don't think she'll wake up any time soon...... Or if she'll wake up at all, we're sorry" the doctor said and he then left, everyone was left shocked and hurt.

After a while they got you out of the room and when Jonathan saw you he started sobbing, you had a cast on one of your arms and legs, your head was wrapped in bandaids and you were covered in bruises.

Meanwhile you were in a nice place, it was like a comfortable home, and outside the house was a beautiful garden, you looked around the house and you were alone, when you got back to the living room you looked outside and saw your father, you smiled brightly and went to go out.

"wait don't come out!" he said and you stopped

"why not?" you asked with a sad face

"because if you come out here in the garden there's no going back, you'll be stuck forever in this garden" he said