What If Pt83

What If you got in an accident and lot the ability to walk for some years? (from the age of 4)

"papa! Can I go and play outside with some kids from the neighborhood?" you asked dio

"I'm sorry but that won't happen" dio said

"please papa! You can have some to watch over me, you can have pet shop to watch over me, he may be a bird but he has saved me from danger before" you said, dio really thought about it, today the crusaders were supposed to arrive, but he also thought they were supposed to arrive a week ago.

"fine, you may go only for two hours, petshop will remind you" dio said, you just hugged him and thanked him and then left with petshop.

You went over to the kids and you all began to play... But the kids didn't like you so they had a plan, most of those kids were your age but there were new kids there, older than you all.

Those older kids noticed petshop looking at them and they thought it was weird.

At some point petshop left because he found iggy, and back at your home dio was very anxious because hors passed and you were not home yet.

"(y/n) can you bring the ball please?" one kid asked and you nodded, you went and grabbed the ball, suddenly you felt a push and you fell on the road, which a car happened to push by and run over you, crushing your legs in the process, the kids didn't want this to happen, they just wanted to push you in the mud, laugh at you and run away. They were very scared to check on you, after they saw that the driver left you there they just took you and hid you in an alley.

And you stayed there in pain until you fainted.

Soon nighttime arrived and you were still not there, dio decided that he'll find you himself, as he exited the home he saw the crusaders.

"I have no time for you all now I need to be somewhere else" dio said as he went to leave.

"you're not going anywhere dio" Joseph said

"as much as I want to fight you all and kill you I don't have the time, I have far more important stuff to do" dio said, he stopped time and walked away from them and the resumed time and kept walking away.

"hey! How the hell did you get there?" Joseph asked but dio ignored them. They run after him and tried to stop him but dio kept going.

"what are you looking around for?" Jotaro asked

"it's non of your business" dio said

"we got here to defeat you, so let's fight and see who will win" Polnareff said

"I really don't have the time for that" dio said as he glared at them

Jotaro finally stopped him with star platinum

"why do you not have time? We're here for a fight! So don't be a coward and fight us!!if you're really afraid to fight us or" to save time" find a way to cure my mother's illness!! The one you caused" Jotaro said

"fine! Here's a way for you to contact a stand user that I know, he will take her stand ability away and she'll be fine, now leave me alone I have more important things to do" dio said as he threw a paper at them and walked away.

"you won't get away this easy!! You hurt our family for years! You need to perish!" Joseph said

"shut it" dio said and he continued to walk away.

"wait a minute! There's blood coming from this alley!" kakyoin said as he pointed at the alley close to dio

"why do you care? A fool probably got himself stabbed" dio said and he went to see what was going on, as he turned and looked in the alley his eyes widen. You were laying there and there's was blood pouring from your legs and chest. The kids thought you were already dead so they decided to stab you a few times to make it look like you were beaten and abused.