Cut Scenes Pt8

8. Spending some time with Jotaro

Holly and sadao had gone to a friend's house and that left you and Jotaro alone.

Right now you were running away from him because you Accidentally ruined his math homework that he spend so much time doing.

Good thing you were short because you could squeeze through small openings and hide away from him.

"star platinum: the world!" you heard him say, and suddenly he was holding you and he was walking somewhere.

"hey! I already apologized! I even offered to do it for you!" you said.

"that's not enough, you're on time out" he said, you tried to free yourself from him but you couldn't, he walked in the kitchen and he placed you on top of the fridge?.

"you're staying up there" he said and he turned around.

"wait! It's too high up, I'm afraid of big heights" you said but he didn't listen and then left.

You stayed there in silence, you felt like cat on a tree, though it wasn't that big of a height you still felt scared, you could already feel yourself tear up.

"(y/n) are you alright?" Jonathan asked, you looked at him and shook your head.

"don't worry, I'll get you down from there" he said as he came up to you and picked you up and brought you closer to him.

"this time Jotaro went to far" he said and angrily walked up to Jotaro who was sitting in the living room doing the rest of his homework, Jotaro looked up as he saw Jonathan looking down at him.

"what?" Jotaro asked.

"I am very disappointed in you Jotaro! She said she was scared of heights and you still went and put her up there" Jonathan said.

"it wasn't that high up there" Jotaro said.

"for you yes, but she's a little child! It's different!" Jonathan said.

"she ruined my math homework" Jotaro said.

"she already apologized for ruining your homework, she even offered to help you and yet you still traumatized her" Jonathan said as he looked at Jotaro with a disappointed look on his face, Jotaro looked at him and then at you, who was still hiding your face on Jonathan's shoulder.

"fine" Jotaro said

Jonathan smiled a bit and set you down on your feet, you slowly went up to Jotaro and sat right across from him and soon started to help him with his homework.

"if you do something like that again I'm gonna put you on that fridge and hold Jonathan back so he won't help you" Jotaro said.

"Jotaro I heard you!" you both heard Jonathan say and Jotaro said his catchphrase.

After you were done with his homework you just got up sat in front of the TV and switched channels, you stopped at one channel that talked about sea life.

"what are you watching?" Jotaro asked.

"documentary about sea life" you said, he sat down next to you and watched TV as well.

Jonathan was wondering why it was so silent, at first he thought that maybe you were still doing the homework but then he thought that Jotaro might of killed you because he wanted revenge.

But when he entered the room he was met with the two of you watching TV.

'thank God she's OK, I shouldn't worry' he thought and then left.

It was around the end of the documentary when you felt someone poking you.

"stop" you said but they didn't stop, you looked over at Jotaro and he kept poking you.

"stop or I'll bite you" you said

"Bite me? What are you? A dog?" he asked.

"no... But stop poking me or I'll hit you" you said and he stopped... Until he started again.

You pushed his hand away and then went to attack him, but he was stronger he was also very careful to not hit you with too much strength.

After many minutes of fighting you both stopped and Jotaro just layed on the floor and said he'll sleep, you were tired as well and the house was warm and cozy too so you just layed your head on his stomach and slept.

Jonathan was watering the plants when he felt that he needed to check on you, so he placed everything on the ground and walked towards the living room.

When he entered the room he smiled and left, but he came back with a camera, he took a picture and smiled one more time and left, he liked how you two acted like siblings.