Cut Scenes Pt33

33. Just dio being a great father for the four years he raised you.

______________________
You are currently crying and dio is trying to calm you down, he tried singing to you, rocking you back and forth.

"why must you cry so much?" he asked as he looked at you, you looked at him and then continued crying, something caught his eye, he looked closer in your mouth and saw a little tooth peaking out.

"ohh, you're growing teeth, it's going to be alright" he said as he hugged you close, he searched for a while and found something for you to chew on, he gave it to you and you started chewing.

"your face got red from all the crying" he said as he looked at you to chew on the thing, he then kissed your forhead
_____________________________
You were now playing with dio, he's holding you in his arms and he makes his index and middle finger "walk" from your arm, to your shoulder and then your neck and then he starts tickling you, you always end up giggled and your giggling is making him very happy

"you like when I tickle your neck? Does it make you laugh?" he asked and you just smiled at him, your smile always made him melt

He then started doing it again and you giggled more.
__________________________
He just put you to sleep, he looked down at your peaceful face as you slept in his arms.

He carefully placed you in your crib and covered you with your blanket, he then stood there and looked at you.

'I did it.... I'm a better father than that shitty bastard, I treat my child like she deserves to be treated, I make her laugh... I show her that I love her unconditionally' dio thought, he looked at you some more and then smiled.
____________________
"come on, open your mouth and eat your food" he said and you refused, it was vegetables and you thought they were nasty, and you just wanted the food your father had, it took him a while but he noticed it, so he got an idea.

He took a spoonful of his food and a spoonful of yours, he brought his towards you and you opened your mouth, he then stopped time and brought the spoon with your food closer towards you, when he resumed time he put the spoon in your mouth and you began to eat it, then you saw the spoon with his food, you paused, you looked between the empty spoon and the spoon with his food... You felt so betrayed that you began to cry and you got angry so you started to hit your hands on the table and you tried to throw the plate with your food down but he was quick to get it.

"..... I guess I will have to hide the vegetables in your food and then slowly start to show them" he whispered as you kept crying and being angry, it took him 10 minutes to calm you down.
________________________
"I won't get mad, I promise.... Did you Break the vase?" he asked you and you looked down and nodded, he sighed and kneeled down

"just don't do it again, the next time you'll break something I'll have to ground you, so that means no TV and no dessert" he said and you nodded.

"sorry papa" you said.

"it's alright, just don't do it again" he said and you nodded and he let you leave.

He got up and left while smirking, another success!!! He's definitely not like his father
___________________
"don't be afraid, I'm here holding the bike" he said and you nodded

"if you're scared of bikes with two wheels then why did you want to learn it? Didn't you want the ones with the helping wheels?" he asked.

"my friend always says to not be afraid of anything, so I won't be afraid of riding this bike" you said and he sighed

You tried to ride the bike on your own but you were afraid, so you had dio hold it and help you to not fall.

At some point he got a bit distracted by something and he didn't realize it that he let you go, he then looked back to you and saw you riding the bike alone, when you circled the tree and saw that dio was far away from you, you realized that you were doing it alone.

"papa I did it!! I'm doing it alone!" you said with a big smile.

"good job! Now focus on not falling and get over here" he said and you nodded and went up to him, you then stopped and got off the bike.

"papa I did it!!" you said and you hugged him, he smiled and hugged back.

"you did a good job princess" he said

I know it's short but I didn't know what else to right