What If Pt26

26. What if you and giorno were twins?

A woman left a basket with two babies, you and your twin brother giorno, she looked at you two one last time and left, she didn't even knock on the door.

Someone was passing by the front door from inside the house when they heard crying, they got curious so they opened the door and saw the basket with you and giorno, there was also a note on top of you two.

"what is all these noises?" the person heard dio ask.

"m-my lord!? Someone left this basket with these two babies in it" the person said as they picked up the basket and showed it to Dio.

"read the letter" he said and the person nodded.

'these are your kids, I don't want them so you can have them, goodbye. Ps. Their names are (y/n) and giorno' the person read the letter.

"check their shoulders" dio said and the person placed the basket down and checked both yours and giorno's shoulders.

"they both have a star shaped birthmark" the person said.

"I see... Leave them to me and go grab them some stuff for them" he said, the person nodded and left, dio got up to the basket and picked it up and looked at you two.

He then saw that you were holding giorno's hand, he then left to his room, when he got there he left the basket on his bed.

"by the looks of it you two are probably 2 or 3 days old... How could she leave you two? Out in the cold?" he asked, for a long time he stood there looking at you two, his attention turned to giorno as he was moving around and then opened his eyes, when giorno opened his eyes, dio was reminded of one person with the same eyes, dio picked giorno up and looked at him and giorno looked back, dio then looked at you and noticed that your hair was blue, the same shade as Jonathan's hair, you then started moving around too and opened your eyes and looked around.

Dio sat on the bed and towered over and looked at you, you looked back at him and then noticed that giorno wasn't besides you so you started crying, dio put giorno down and then he picked you up.

"hush little one, why are you crying?" he asked, he knew too damn well that you couldn't answer, you continue to cry though, he then set you down next to giorno and you immediately grabbed giorno's hand and started to calm down.

"I see... You don't want to be separated from him?" he said

'it'll be very interesting from now on' he thought, it would be indeed interesting.

Dio had many sleepless nights because you two would cry, he was also spending as much time as he could with you and giorno.

"that's right, good job you two, you can almost lift your heads now" he said as he saw you two trying to lift your heads.

Dio was the father that would be kind of an idiot but also very serious, he had one of his minions teach him how to use a camera just so he could capture some moments of you and giorno.

"are you going to say your first words?" dio asked as he looked at giorno, giorno just mumbled some nonsense

"come on, say dad, or anything else" dio said as he looked at giorno, you were behind from giorno and looked at them, you crawled up to Dio and patted his face aggressively.

"ouch, don't hit your father young lady" he said as he looked at you.

"papa!" you said and he looked at you

"you said your First Word?" he said and you slapped his nose.

"papa!" you said again

"why must you hit me?" he asked and then hugged you