Alternative Ending Of The Story?

When the crusaders arrived at the mansion they broke into a room, they sensed that dio would be there, and they were right.... But he wasn't alone.

Both you and Dio stopped playing and looked at everyone.

"what the...." kakyoin whispered

"I'm in the middle of something, can you leave?" dio said.

"uhhh.... No we can't, we're here to defeat you" Joseph said.

"I don't care, do it some other day, now I'm busy" dio said.

"my mother's life depends on it, if we don't defeat you she'll die and it's because of you and the awakening of our stands" Jotaro said

"I don't care" dio said.

"your friend Pucci might be able to help them" you said and they all looked at you.

"they're bad people we can't help them" dio said.

"they don't look bad" you said, he looked at you for a bit and then sighed.

"I'll go and talk to him, stay here, you all dare to do anything to her and you're dead" dio said and then left.

"uhm... So who are you little one?" Joseph asked.

"I'm (y/n)!" you said

"so... Is dio your dad?" kakyoin asked and you nodded while humming, it shocked them a bit

Meanwhile dio talked to Pucci.

"just do it, go to Japan, go to their house and remove her stand" dio said.

"but... Didn't you want to kill them?" Pucci asked.

"yes, I did but I can't risk leaving my daughter behind, what if something went wrong? What if I never came back? I want to be the best father for her and not leave her alone" dio said.

"I understand, when shall I go?" Pucci asked.

"Tomorrow, they'll leave as well" dio said.

"alright, goodbye" Pucci said and he hung up.

Dio went back to where you were with the other's, you were trying to make the biggest tower out of blocks and Polnareff was helping you.

"you can leave, tomorrow he'll go there and remove her stand" dio said.

"and how do we know you're not lying?" Joseph asked.

"I'm not" dio said.

"alright... To prove it you'll be coming with us" Jotaro said

Dio tried to argue but they seemed like they were winning, dio also thought you wouldn't agree but you did.

The next day the speedwagon foundation gave a sunproof cloak to Dio so he wouldn't get turned into ash and they left with the private jet.

You looked out of the window in amazement, it was your first time being on something like that, it was the first time for dio as well but he couldn't care less.

"where is that stand user meeting with us?" Joseph asked.

"at the airport" dio said.

A few hours later they all arrived and met with Pucci.

"it's strange here" you said and you looked around.

"don't walk away, stay close" dio said and you got next him again.

When you all arrived at the kujo house you got to where Holly was.

"alright, do whatever you have to do" Joseph said to Pucci, Pucci sat down and pulled his stand out, his stand then took out Holly's stand and turned it into a disc.