Cut Scenes Pt14

14. You get babysat by the crusaders (age 5)

"ok bye holly!! Take care! We know your husband won't be able to protect you!!" Joseph said as Holly left, the others just shook their heads.

They all turned and looked at you, you felt kinda uncomfortable so you just run away.

"wait we didn't mean to scare you!" Joseph said.

After a while you came back and they all sat in the living room, you sat down as well and started playing with your favorite teddybear.

"(y/n) I wanted to ask you something for a while, why do you always carry this teddy with you? "kakyoin asked.

"because it's my favorite teddybear, my friend got it for me for my first birthday" you said and he nodded

After a while you got bored and left to go play somewhere else.

"Mr. Joestar? Do you think a stand user might be searching for her?" avdol asked.

"why?" Joseph asked.

"you know, she's Dio's daughter and if he has any remaining minions they might be looking for her or they'll probably think that we found her first and killed her" avdol said

"this might be true, they're probably looking for her, if they did found her first they could of turned her against us and told her a twisted version of the story and not the truth" Joseph said as he thought for more.

"so should we keep an eye out to protect her?" kakyoin asked.

"probably yes, you never know if they try to kidnap her and brainwash her" Joseph said.

Suddenly they heard you saying loudly "stop" and "let me go", and since they were talking about all those possibilities they immediately got out and followed your voice.

When they got there they only saw you and Jonathan playing, he was tickling you and you were giggling and telling him to stop, They all sighed

"false alarm" Joseph said

"oh, what are you all doing here?" Jonathan asked.

"nothing, we just heard noises and we decided to check out what was going on" Joseph said.

"pick me up and throw me In the air!!" you told Jonathan

"are you sure it's kinda dangerous" he said unsure

"throw me!" you said as you jumped up and down

"alright" he said and he picked you up and then started throwing you up in the air and then catching you, you were having so much fun!

The others were looking at the two of you kinda surprised

"now that's some good father and daughter relationship" Polnareff said silently for only the others to hear

"he's just enjoying his time with one of his kids, think of that, he didn't have the chance to do that with his son, now that he ended up with a daughter because of Dio he's trying his best to spend his time with her" Joseph said.

"awww, so cute... (y/n) is kinda lucky, she basically grew up with two biological fathers, and from the diary dio had, he wrote almost all of the pages that he was spending his time with her, but now she'll at least grow up with one of them" Polnareff said.

After Jonathan was done you took a break and then you started playing again.

"you're it!" you said as you touched Jonathan's hand and then run away.

"run really fast because I'll catch you!!" he said and he run after you.

Suddenly Jonathan changed his target and he touched Joseph.