What If Pt5

5. What if dio brought you to the beach... And there something else happened too?

"papa!!!" you said as you run up to him and stopped in front of him

"what is it (y/n)?" he asked as he looked at you.

"I want to go to the beach!" you said.

"I've told you before, I can't go out in the sunlight" he said

"I know but can we go at night?" you asked.

"at night it's very dangerous" he said.

"come on please!! Just once and I won't ask again" you said as you gave him the puppy eyes, he looked at you for a while but he couldn't resist, before he even knew it he agreed, you cheered and then hugged him and went to get ready, he facepalmed and called hol horse.

"what is it lord dio?" he asked.

"you're driving me and (y/n) to the beach... Now" dio said and hol horse nodded and left, dio sighed and went to get ready as well.

When the both of you were ready you got a few more stuff that you needed and left, you got in the car and Dio told hol horse to start.

The car ride there was silent... Deadly silent, when you went there you got out of the car and got your stuff and went to set them up.

You looked at the water in awe, it was so calm and beautiful, when you both were done setting your stuff you looked at dio.

"ok, you can go in there and I'll join you later, but make sure to stay were you can only walk, don't go any further away alright?" he asked and you nodded and then left.

Were you set your stuff was somewhere far away from where people would go usually, it was near some rocks and boulders... Or something like that.

You slowly got in the water because it was cold and then started playing around while dio watched after you from outside.

"papa!! Can I go there?" you asked as you pointed at the rocks and he nodded.

You went there and started looking around for anything that looked good, you found a few seashells and some beautiful transparent rocks.

"hey kiddo what are you doing here?" you heard someone ask you and you looked at them, it was a man with silver hair that went against gravity, you just looked at him and didn't say anything.

"hey, I found a kid here alone!" he said to his friends and they all came up to you and you looked at them

"hey, are you lost?" an old man asked and you shook your head

"what are you doing here then?" a red haired boy asked, you just looked at them and then run, but the old man seemed to notice something on your shoulder.

"she has the birthmark!" he said and everyone run after you, when the saw you again they looked shocked because dio was holding you in his arms.

"Dio! What are you doing here?!" Joseph asked.

"I'm here because my daughter wanted to go and swim" dio said

"daughter!?" they all yelled and looked back at you and you quickly hid your face on Dio's shoulder.

"yes, now what do you want?" dio asked

"we can't tell you right in front of the child" Joseph said

"alright" dio said as he set you down and you immediately knew that he wanted to speak about something with them and you couldn't be there to listen, so you went back to swim.