Cut Scenes Pt23

23. You just being sad about Dio's death (age 4)

It's been a few days since you learned about Dio's death, and since then you never smiled again.

Today you woke up and you didn't want to get out of bed, but you had to, you got up and left your room and went to the bathroom.

After your little stop to the bathroom you went to eat breakfast, there sat holly, Jotaro and sadao.

"good morning (y/n)" sadao said but you continued to look down, you sat down and began to eat.

No one dared to speak while eating breakfast, you ate half of your breakfast and then got up and left to go to your room.

"should we get her to talk to a therapist?" Holly asked.

"I highly doubt that she will talk to a therapist, she doesn't even talk to us" sadao said.

"we should let Jonathan to handle it since those two are every close" Jotaro said as he ate.

"I have to agree with that.... I hope she smiles again" holly said.

Meanwhile you sat on your bed and did nothing, you went over to your backpack and pulled out a book, it was Dio's favorite book... One that you could both read (it's family friendly!)

You went back to bed and started reading, midway through the book you fell asleep, Jonathan appeared and he took the book from your hands and let it on the bedside table, he then took the blanket and covered you.

You slept a lot that day, you even missed lunch, but it was worth it because you saw a nice dream!... Almost

It started with you being on a hill under a tree, you looked around and you soon spotted someone, you slowly went down the hill and you realized who it was, you immediately started running the person turned around and opened their arms, you immediately jumped and hugged them, you immediately started sobbing.

"it's alright, I'm here" dio said as he hugged you close.

"why did you leave me!?" you asked as you sobbed

"I didn't want to leave you... It was too sudden, I'm sorry" he said as he tried to calm you down, after what seemed hours you stopped crying, after that the two of you began to play in the field.

"tag!" he said as he touched you, you laughed as you chased him around, he went up the hill and stopped behind the tree, you then went around the tree but you didn't see him.

"papa?" you asked as you looked around, you looked up to see if he was hiding up there but nope.

You looked around more but you didn't see him.

"papa?" you asked again.

You found a paper and you took it, it was a letter.

'I know you're sad but please don't be sad about me' you read, then the world started to crumble and you woke up.

Outside it was dark, you looked at the clock and it was 6pm, you didn't want to get up but Jonathan had other plans.

"(y/n) please, what you're doing is unhealthy, please get up and go and eat something too" he said and you slowly shook your head, he sighed and pulled you on his lap.

"why are you sadder than before? What happened?" he asked.

"I had a dream... Papa was there and we were playing, he suddenly disappeared and then I woke up" you said, he looked at you and then hugged you.

"I know you miss him, but the way you're coping is very unhealthy... I don't think dio would want you to be like that" he said, after a while he got up and he carried you outside, he walked yo the kitchen and got you something to eat, he sat down and he placed you on his lap.

"open your mouth, you need to eat" he said and you shook your head.

"(y/n) please... You need to eat, do it for me" he said and you remained like that.

"if you don't want to do it for me then do it for him... He would be very upset if he knew you acted like that" Jonathan said, after a while you began to eat.

After you ate, he picked you up and you both went to the living room where Holly and Jotaro were watching TV.

"we decided to join you guys" Jonathan sa he sat down and set you besides him, you looked at your hands as you played with them.

Holly looked at you with a sad look and then she looked at Jonathan, he shook his head as if he tried to say 'she's still sad and I don't see the time when she won't be'

As if the universe wanted to hurt you more there was a commercial about something and it included a Father and a daughter, your lip trembled and you hugged Jonathan, he sighed and he hugged you and rubbed your back, holly quickly switched the channel and left it at a romantic movie.

Throughout the rest of the night you clung on Jonathan.... Yeah, you fell asleep on him.

"it hurts my heart to see her like that" holly said.

"I know... It hurts me as well but we need to be strong for her" Jonathan told her.

"... It's totally my fault that (y/n) is in that kind of state" holly said.

"Holly? Why would you say that?" Jonathan asked

"because if I didn't get sick then nothing like that could of happen" she said as she looked down.

"you're so stupid, this happened because of HIM, it's HIS fault that she's like that right now, HE hurt her" Jotaro said as he referred to Dio.

"Jotaro is right" Jonathan said, holly was still feeling guilty for no reason though.

After a while Jonathan gently took you to your room and layed you down on your bed, he then sat besides you and looked at you.

'oh dio... If only you knew what your actions would do to (y/n)... Poor (y/n)' Jonathan thought as he looked at you, for now he was focused on making you feel like your old self and to see you smile again.