What If Pt2

2. What if dio could see Jonathan?

After vanilla ice gave you to Dio and he went into his room and took care of you he just looked at you sleeping.

"you're a peaceful newborn... You seem to love sleep" he said with a smile, out of the corner of his eye he saw something appearing, he quickly turned his head and what he saw made his eyes almost pop out.

Jonathan also stared back at him with a shocked look because he thought that he wouldn't be seen.

"how?" dio asked

"how can you see me or how am I here?" Jonathan asked.

"both!" dio whisper yelled

"it's thanks to the baby that you still haven't named, when she was born I appeared, it was also thanks to me that you found out about her" Jonathan said, dio just looked at him and then you.

"also can you explain why you're holding so many women captive? And why you are using my body in so many unholy ways?" Jonathan asked with a dangerous smile that dio knew very well.

"I... Why would I even tell you? Yes it was your body but now it's mine, my vampiric blood runs through the veins of your old body" dio said.

"but mine is still running in there too, why do you think the baby looks more like me than you?" Jonathan asked.

"maybe, but my genes are stronger, I'm sure she'll be more like me when she grows up" dio said proudly.

"then I feel bad for her" Jonathan whispered and Dio glared at him.

"other than that... You suddenly came back to life?" dio asked him

"no, it's just my spirit, others can't see me but it seems that you can see me since you have my body" Jonathan said.

"whatever just don't bother us, disappear like you appeared a minute ago" dio said

"oh this won't ever happen my dear brother, you messed up and it brought me here, now that I have the opportunity to return the favor of making your life difficult I won't be going anywhere" Jonathan said.

"I thought you were a gentleman, where did your manners go?" dio asked.

"they died when I died on that ship, yes I still have manners for other people but for you, well, I don't, I'm just returning the favor" Jonathan said and that made dio slightly gulp because he has never seen Jonathan act like that.

So that's Dio's life from now on, living with his child and his dead brother.

One day dio walked back from the library and when he opened the door he immediately facepalmed.

"burrito baby" Jonathan said as he held you up, he had you wrapped in a blanket and you indeed looked like a burrito.

"you're still such an idiot" dio said.

"you can't tell me I'm wrong, it's a cute burrito baby" Jonathan said

"don't suffocate her with the blanket you moron!" dio said.

"don't worry she's fine, you're very over protective" Jonathan said as he placed you down.

"at least one of us has to be over protective" dio said and Jonathan chuckled

"what are you laughing at!?" dio asked.

"It's nothing, I just never imagined that you were going to be an over protective father, to be fair I never imagined you being a father, I had this image of you being a person that only cares about his career" Jonathan said