What If Pt33

33....idrk

Just a few minutes ago your father left and he said that he'll be back soon, he also said that you should stay in your room.... But you didn't listen to him.

So you sneaked out without your friend knowing and you left the house and started searching for your father.

It was also the first time after weeks that you went out.

"die! Kak-......" dio paused and he looked down and he spotted you.

"uhmm..... You were about to say something" kakyoin said.

"take the barriers down, I need to go somewhere" dio said.

"there's no way in hell I would trust you!" kakyoin said.

Joseph was very confused, why didn't dio try to kill kakyoin? Joseph looked to were dio was looking and he saw you, he looked at dio again and then you.

'is that why he wants kakyoin to take his barriers down?.... I have the perfect plan!' Joseph thought, he then used hermit purple and immediately picked you up and got you besides him.

You on the other hand was confused on what just happened, you looked over at the old man and then you saw your father and some other guy, it seemed that they were fighting.

"so dio... You were looking at her?... Is she important to you?" Joseph asked and Dio growled.

"remember, don't do anything bad in front of her" Joseph said.

they had absolutely cornered him! Joseph then looked at your shoulder and he saw the birthmark.

"you have two options, help us save my daughter or you can go along with your plan... But you know what will happen after that" Joseph said, you looked around and you so something shiny so you went and picked it up

"what's that?" you asked Joseph and he looked at you.

"oh, that's kakyoin's emerald" Joseph said.

"it's shiny" you said as you looked at it.

"(y/n) don't talk to him! He's evil!!" dio said, you looked at Joseph and then back at your father.

"but he's not!" you said and he groaned

"fine! I'll help you bas-... I mean I'll help you!" dio quickly corrected himself, he didn't want to cuss in front of you.

"great decision" Joseph said

"but not before a fight!!" dio said

"that's not very wise of you!!" Joseph said.

"look papa! I made the emerald into a necklace with the rope I found!" you said and you showed him, kakyoin and Joseph looked at each other.

"how can this innocent child be your kid!?" Joseph asked.

"close your mouth before I say anything bad!" dio said, after a while they let dio go and he came up to you and picked you up and Joseph with kakyoin followed behind.

Meanwhile you were making the necklace, kakyoin gave you a few more emeralds

"can you make them different color?" you asked kakyoin

"unfortunately no, I can only make them green" kakyoin said.

Dio made a call to someone named Pucci and told him what to do.

"I told him what to do, are you happy?" dio asked.

"well... To prove to us that you are not lying you'll need to come with us" Joseph said

"no" dio said.

"you have no choice" Joseph said.

"papa were are we going?" you asked as you continued to make the necklaces

"no-" dio started to say but he was cut off.

"we're going to Japan, after that you and your dad can leave" Joseph said.

"yay! I've never been there, I want to see how it is" you said and Dio sighed, he already felt defeated.

The same night, with the speedwagon foundation's private jet, the silence In there was very loud, everyone seemed to glare at each other but you were in a great mood, and you were making more stuff and kakyoin made more emeralds for you.

You had made enough for everyone, and since you noticed their bad mood you decided to give it to them, you got the necklaces and went up to each one of them.

"for you, for you, for you, for you, for you and finally for you!" you said as you handed every single necklace to everyone.

"are you sure this is your daughter? She's too nice" Polnareff said and Dio glared at him

You then sat down and you were happy that they excepted your little gifts, some of them wore them and the others just put them in their pockets.

When you got to Japan and met up with Pucci you all went to the kujo household, thankfully for dio, the speedwagon foundation handed him a sunproof cloak.

"get done with it Pucci" dio said and Pucci nodded, he took Holly's stand and turned it into a disc, immediately holly felt better and she hugged her parents and her son.

"now don't ever bother us" dio said and he picked you up

"Jotaro, let's get them back to the jet" Joseph said and Jotaro groaned.

When you two got to the jet Joseph told you goodbye and you did as well, dio couldn't care less.

"for being his daughter you're very nice, keep it that way little one... I for sure will miss you" Joseph said and you nodded, he gave you a hug and then let go, and off were you and your father back to Cairo.