What If Pt27

What If you went back in time and met young you and young giorno? (age 18)

Again those damn stand users that seemed to target you a lot.... Or they just wanted to get you back in time for old times sake.

You were shocked when you ended up in front of your old house, the one you lived with dio until he died.

You suddenly heard something, you looked up and saw pet shop, you sighed and decided to see if he'll understand you.

"hey pet shop.... It's me (y/n)" you said, he flew towards you and landed on your shoulder.

"a stand user brought me back here.... I'm glad you recognized me" you told him and he nodded as a sign that he understood you.

"will you let me go in there? I haven't been in this place for a while" you said and he nodded and then flew off, you opened the gate and walked towards the door, before you could knock the door opened and it revealed young D'arby.

"who are you?" he asked.

"it may sound crazy but I'm (y/n) a stand user got me back in time... I don't know why" you said and he was shocked.

"you.... Are very grown up now, come in" he said as he let you in.

"I've missed this place.... Surprisingly" you said.

"lord dio is in the library... With baby you, do you want to go there?" he asked.

"sure, I bet he's gonna be shocked... Anyways I remember the way there so you won't have to get me there, it was nice to see you again" you said and then left.

When you stood in front of the door you took a deep breath and knocked.

"who is it?" you heard dio say, you haven't heard his voice in years so it was weird.

You opened the door and got in there, his back was facing you and you could see baby you on his shoulder, baby you stared at you and you stared back, out of the corner of your eye you saw Jonathan, he was shocked and he was looking between you and baby you.

"what do you want?any news on the joestars?" dio asked.

"no... But I have to tell you that a stand user brought me back in time... Papa" you said and he froze, he slowly turned around and looked at you, he then looked at baby you and then back at you.

"...... I wasn't expecting that" he said.

"I know... Your reaction was funny" you said.

"so this is how you'll look like when you'll grow older?" he asked you.

"yep, I'm currently 18 years old.... And I see that I was one hell of an ugly baby" you said as you pointed at baby you.

"you said a stand user brought you here? How are you going back?" he asked.

"I'll have to find him, don't worry, I put a tracking device on him, I should thank technology, also when I'll leave you'll forget about this meeting and that I came over here" you said

"so you'll tell me about everything that I need to know?" he asked as he sat down, you sat right across from him and nodded.

"alright... I need to know... Will I defeat my enemies?" he asked.

"nope" you said and he looked at you

"what do you mean?" he asked.

"ok, so baby me is currently 1 year old, when I'll be 4 you'll fight with the joestars... Yes I know what's been going on, you'll fight with them but you'll die" you said and he was shocked.