What If Pt36

36. What if someone brought young dio, like 5 year old dio at your timeline, just so they could remind him of his past and trigger him? (age 4)

Dio woke up by noises just outside from his room, he got up and went to see what it was, when he opened the door he wasn't expecting to see what he saw... Right in front of him stood 5 year old him, he was beaten and his clothes were torn, little dio immediately handed him a letter, dio opened it and read it.

'I brought you a little gift, you were wrong about me, I will make sure you get reminded of your past, you will regret everything you did to me.... I swear'.... He knew who it was from.

"get in" he told to his younger self and little him obeyed, dio then called vanilla ice, he then told him to find the stand user and he dismissed vanilla ice, he got back in the room and saw little him standing in the middle of the room.

'I hate the fact that I was so weak' he thought to himself.

"who are you?" little him asked.

".... I'm you, someone brought you in this timeline" dio said, little him was surprised.

"is this how I will look like when I'll grow up?" he asked and Dio nodded.

"there's a few things you need to know about your future self, so sit down" dio said and his little self sat besides him, dio started telling everything about what he did, what he is and what he achieved.

"... mother will die? I don't want her to die" little dio said.

"this is how life had it for you, for me... For us, but there's a bright side on the story, you will end up with a nice child, she will mean the world to you" dio said.

"so I won't be like father?" little dio asked.

"no, you won't be like... Him" dio said, there was some silence until there was a knock on the door, dio looked at the clock and it said that it was 3am, he got up and opened the door, he saw you there, almost crying.

"what happened?" he asked as he crouched down.

"it's thundering outside" you said, dio picked you up and set you on his bed, you then looked at little him.

"who's this?" you asked him.

"well.... Remember how I told you about a power called 'stand'? This power brought young me here, he'll stay here for a while until I find the stand user and send him back" dio said, you looked between them and then at little him

"we look alike!" you said, he looked between you two.

"guess you took after me" dio said.

"now, you came over here because you were afraid, now lay down and sleep, it's very late at night" dio said and you nodded.

It took you a while but you fell asleep, he covered you with the blanket that you brought with you and then looked a little him

"follow me" he said and younger him followed him, dio got in to your room and got a few clothes that looked a bit boyish, he then took little him and went to treat his wounds, he then put the clothes on, they looked a bit big on him, he threw away the other clothes and then took little him back in his room.

"until we find the stand user you'll stay here, no one has to see you, now go to sleep, it's really late at night" dio said and little him listened, he layed down and closed his eyes, it was actually the first time sleeping in a bed like this one, it was so comfortable that he slept immediately.

dio sighed and sat down on a chair and looked at little him and then you.

'I guess she really took after me... She looks exactly how I looked like... But with a few of Jonathan's features.... She's the great mix of the both of us' dio thought, he looked outside and saw the rain fall.

To occupy himself he read a book, he would occasionally look up when he heard movement.

At around 9am you woke up and got up.

"you woke up? How did you sleep?" he asked you

"fine" you said as you climbed on his lap and layed your head on his chest.

"you're still sleepy?" he asked and you nodded.

"it's ok, if you want get some more rest" he said as he caressed your head.

"I don't want to fall asleep again.... Can I go and play outside in the mud?" you asked as you looked at him

"what did we say? You're not allowed to play in the mud, I don't understand, you're a girl, you're supposed to stay clean, only boys play in the mud" he said.

"I don't care if I'm a girl, I like playing in the mud" you said.

"sometimes I wonder who you took after, I never liked playing in the mud" he said.

"maybe I took after mom" you said

"maybe" he replied

Around an hour later little him woke up.

"I'll go and bring you some breakfast, (y/n) stay here and don't let anyone in" he said and you nodded.

You stayed in the room, it was very silent, little dio was very quiet and nervous.

You got to Dio's desk and grabbed a book, you read the title and you thought it was OK, you then opened it and started reading.

"you can read?" little dio asked and you nodded

After a while dio came back with yours and little Dio's breakfast, you both sat down and started eating, little dio was eating quickly since he was hungry, you quickly understood and you let some food aside to give him, when he was done you offered the rest of your food, he thanked you and he ate it.

'always so kind to others.... If she keeps it like that someone might get advantage of her and she might end up like Jonathan' dio thought as he looked at you.

After breakfast he let you and little him stay in his room, you decided to play with him for a bit, after a few hours dio arrived with the stand user

"get him back to his timeline" dio told the stand user.

"I don't want to go.... Please" little dio said.

"I'm sorry but you have to, you will also forget that you got here" dio said.

The stand user then brought his stand out and sent little dio back home.

"alright, (y/n) stay here, I'll be back" dio said and he dragged the stand user away. After a while he came back and sat down with you.

"I want to ask you something" you said and he nodded.

"why was little you bruised?" you asked, dio didn't know how to answer that, he sighed and looked at you.

"you see.... When I was younger I didn't have the best childhood, there were problems at home.... That's also why he had bruises as you said" he said, you looked at him and then hugged him

"you're very strong papa, I love you" you said, he was shocked... Even though you told him every day that you love him

"I love you too" he said as he hugged you.

'only if you knew what really was going on.... You would hate me, that's why you will never learn the truth, I can't afford to lose you because of my past' dio thought.