Cut Scenes Pt26

26. just Jonathan being a good father throughout the day (age 4)

You were sleeping peacefully when someone shook you awake.

"wake up, it's 8am, it's time to start the day!" Jonathan said

"5 more minutes" you said.

"wake up young lady" he said

"it's very early" you said, suddenly you were picked up

"come on! Let's start the day! It's very nice and sunny outside!" he said and you groaned

Jonathan carried you towards the kitchen so you could eat your breakfast, when you got there he greeted holly and Jotaro.

"good morning" he said and they said their good mornings too

"looks like someone doesn't want to wake up" holly said

"yeah but she has to" Jonathan said, he sat down and he sat you on his lap.

"come on, you need to eat your breakfast" Jonathan said and you whined, he took a spoonful of your cereal and held it in front of your mouth.

"open wide" he said and then said 'ah' as he waited, you opened your mouth and he fed you.

"she's not a baby, you don't need to feed her" Jotaro said

"maybe you're jealous, do you want your mom to feed you too?" Jonathan asked and Holly laughed and held Jotaro's spoon to his mouth.

"say ah!" she said, Jonathan laughed and you looked at them confused.

Even if you told Jonathan that you'll eat the rest yourself he declined and said that he wanted to help you.

After you ate you went to get dressed, when you were done you went outside to enjoy the day.

For a while you walked around doing nothing until you decided to climb on a tree.... But that was quickly out of option because midway climbing someone pulled you down

"what have we said? We don't climb trees, they're dangerous, what if you Fall down and get hurt?" he asked and you looked down.

"fine" you said

"instead we can play football, volleyball or anything else!" he said and you nodded

The two of you played for a while until it turned into a tag game, he was chasing you and you were running for your life, his long legs helped him run fast so you had to run faster.... But he soon caught you.

"I got you now!!" he said and you giggled.

"now I'm hungry! I must eat you!" he said and you tried to get away from him while giggling.

You both had such a great time, you played like that until it was time for lunch.

You both went to eat with Holly and Jotaro.

"if everyone eats all their food then they can eat dessert" she said, you wanted dessert so you must eat all your food!

"(y/n) slow down, you'll get the sauce everywhere" Jonathan said but of course you didn't listen to him.

When you were done he grabbed a paper towel and wiped your mouth.

"you got it all over your face... Stay still and let me wipe the sauce off your face" Jonathan said but you didn't want to let him, he was wiping your face very aggressively.

After he managed to wipe your face holly gave you some dessert and you immediately started to eat.

"my, my, for a young child your age you sure have a big appetite" Holly said but you didn't answer, after you were done Jonathan immediately grabbed your face as gently as he could and began to wipe it from the smeared dessert.

"stop!... I'll do it myself" you said but he didn't stop, after he was done he let the paper towel on the table.

"done" he said.

After lunch you helped Holly to put the plates in the sink and then you left, now it was your nap time!

You changed your clothes and Jonathan closed the blinds and then you layed on your bed and fell asleep.

Around 2 to 3 hours later you woke up, you had that feeling like you had slept for a whole day but you didn't, it just got dark outside a bit.

You walked towards the living room and then sat down with the others.

"how was your nap? were you cold? I made sure to cover you because you forgot to do so" Jonathan said.

"I feel like I slept for a whole day" you said as you rubbed your eyes.

"well, you slept for 3 hours so don't worry" he said and you nodded

Everyone was bored, and Jotaro was the most so he decided to bother you, and it ended up with the two of you 'fighting'

"Jotaro make sure you won't hurt her.... Hey don't be aggressive with her.... Be careful you two!" he said but you two ignored him, Jotaro then let you on your feet and you run up to him and jumped on his back, he then fell down on purpose and layed on his stomach

"you got me, I give up" he said and you danced in victory, you were suddenly grabbed and pinned on the ground.

"sike, I never give up" he said as he held you down.

"be careful don't hurt her" Jonathan said

You two continued to play until dinner, and Jonathan did the same thing as he did at lunch.

"ow, it hurts" you said and he stopped.

"sorry, but you're always getting messy" he said

"it's natural for kids her age to get this messy while eating" holly said.

"I guess" Jonathan said