Cut Scenes Pt12

12. You get hurt... Like you Break A Bone (3 years old)

You were getting very bored lately, also dio is spending less time with you and more time on himself or with other people.

So since you were bored you went in the library and looked around the place, you crushed some spiders too and destroyed the cobwebs.

But that didn't make you less bored, so you decided to read a book, you looked through all the books that were there and none caught your interest, you went upstairs and looked there you, nothing again.

So you went downstairs again and looked once more, and this time you found one that was interesting but it was really high up

You looked around and you found a ladder, it was rather big, so you took the ladder... More like pushed it and climbed on it.

You tried to reach the book but still nothing happened, so you had the stupidest idea, you jumped up and tried to reach it but instead you fell down on your arm and the ladder fell on you.

Meanwhile dio was just done sleeping with a woman when he heard the ladder fall.

"what was that?" the woman asked.

"probably nothing" dio said as he put his pants on, but then he heard it... He heard you screaming and crying in pain, in no time he was out of the room and he sped towards where the noises came from.

He opened the door and saw you on the floor crying, he run up to you and tried to calm you down.

"where does it hurt?" he asked and you pointed at your arm while crying, he slightly touched and you started sobbing again.

"you might of broken it, we'll get you to the hospital to check it just in case" he said and he scooped you up

"Enya!! Get over here!" dio said and Enya run to his aid.

"what is it my lord?" she asked.

"(y/n) probably broke her arm, you're coming with me, we don't know how long she'll be there" he said and she nodded.

"but my lord... I think you might need a shirt" Enya said and in no time dio had a shirt on.

Hol horse drove you all to the hospital, when you all arrived there you got out and Dio still carried you, when they got in they went up to the front desk and the woman there was terrified.

"my daughter probably broke her arm, she needs medical treatment" dio said and they immediately attended to you.

After the x-rays and when they got the results they went up to Dio.

"Mr. Brando? We have the results" the doctor said.

"go on" dio said.

"she broke her arm, she'll need to stay here for tonight, tomorrow morning she's good to go" the doctor said.

"alright, where's her room?" he asked.

"this way sir" the doctor said and he guided him to your room

"we gave her some painkillers that's why she's like that" the doctor said and then left

Dio came up to you and sat besides you.

"are you feeling any better?" he asked and you slowly nodded.

"me and Enya will stay here but I'll have to leave sometime in the night, but tomorrow you'll get back home so don't worry" he said and you hummed.

"(y/n)... How did it happen?" he asked you.

"I wanted to read a book but I couldn't reach it, I fell and then the ladder fell on me" you said.

"why didn't you ask for help?" he asked.

"no one was around" you said.

"never do that again alright?" he asked and you nodded

Dio stayed by your side until 30 minutes before sunrise.

When you woke up you only saw Enya, around 2 hours later they let you leave, Enya made sure to contact Hol horse.

When you got out of the building you saw Hol horse waiting in the car.

"how are you feeling little one?" he asked as you got in the car.

"I'm fine, the nice doctor gave me some medicine so when I feel pain I can drink it and then it'll go away" you said.

"that's good, you got us all very worried, your dad is pacing around the whole house since he got back home" he said.

When you arrived you got in the house and immediately dio came up to you, the others understood and left, dio picked you up and hugged you carefully

"does it hurt anymore?" he asked and you shook your head.

"that's good, don't scare me like that ever again alright?" he asked and you nodded

"will you let me sign your cast?" he asked and you nodded.

He let you down and you held your broken arm out as much as you could, he kneeled down and then looked at it.

"looks like someone signed it first" he said and you nodded

"my friend signed it when I was sleeping" you said, dio got a bit closer and signed it.

"there, you can draw on it if you want but don't let anyone else sign it" he said and you nodded.

What did they write on your cast?
"get well soon (y/n) - your dear friend, Jonathan<3"

"get well soon princess - love, your dad"