What If Pt16

16. What if you were straight - I mean, what if you had a husband and a child and then died... Of old age?... But wait, there's more(but seriously what if you were straight? Weird. Age 28)

You were so anxious!!! It was like yesterday when you met your soon to be husband, the two of you met at work, he's a very nice guy and treats you like a queen.

The two of you dated for a year before you introduced him to the family.

"it's a pleasure to meet you all" he said as he bowed

"it's nice to finally meet you as well" Jonathan said... Well he was nice at first and after that he started the questions, to make sure he was the right guy for you, and your then boyfriend passed the test.

Right now you looked at yourself in the mirror, you looked at your wedding dress, it was beautiful, you were beautiful (I'm cringing, personally I don't want that in my life, but I'm making this what If thing just for the people who might like stuff like that)

"it's time to go" Jonathan said and you looked at him

"alright" you said but he stopped you

"here, take this" he said as he handed you a box, you opened it and you saw a necklace.

"one day, when you were younger, when dio was still alive, we talked about what If when you grew up you got married? So we decided that when the time came to give you this, it's something from the both of us, I remember when we were talking about that scenario that even at the thought of you getting married dio got angry and then almost cried" he said and you laughed and then hugged him

"thanks dad" you said and he hugged you back.

"alright it's time to go" he said and you nodded.

He walked you down the isle and gave you to your soon to be husband, you could see that Jonathan was fighting back those tears.

So after the ceremony everyone went to the party and all of you had so much fun.

Then you and your now husband had to dance, Jonathan was almost sobbing, same goes for Josuke as well, Joseph for some reason was still alive, holly was proud, jolyne was cheering for you, Jotaro.... Was like every other day but he had a little smile, and giorno was smiling as well.

After the dance they announced that the father had to dance with the daughter, so Jonathan got up and you two danced (look, I don't know how weddings work! I've been to different weddings and the last one was in 2017)

"dio would of been so proud... Or he would of threatened your husband and scare him away" he said and you laughed

"I'm sure he would of done that" you said

"I'm so proud of you" he said and you could see that he was ready to cry

"dad... Please don't cry" you said

"I'm not crying" he said but you could see the tears, you just hugged him and he hugged you back.

That day was the best and the most emotional day. A few days later you left for your honeymoon that lasted for a while.

When you came back you had to tell everyone some exciting news, so when you all gathered for the monthly family dinner you decided to tell them

"anyways, I got a few gifts for everyone from our honeymoon" you said as you handed out the gifts, everyone thanked you and said they liked the gifts, when Jonathan opened his gift and he saw what the bag had, he looked at you and back at the bag and then guess what.... He fainted.

"woah!! Is he alright!? (y/n) what was the gift?" giorno asked as he got the bag and looked in there and he was shocked as well.

"what.... I'M GONNA BE AN UNCLE!?!?" he asked and you nodded, everyone congratulated you and when Jonathan woke up he hugged you and he sobbed