What If Pt81

What If dio killed the crusaders? And then you found out about it in the future?

Ever since dio found out about Jonathan's descendants he was determined to kill them... And that what he was going to do now.

He tucked you in your bed and let you sleep after he said goodnight, after that he left to face the crusaders.

The fight began and as we all know first to die was avdol and iggy by vanilla ice.

Later on kakyoin died because of Dio, and after a while Joseph died for good. Polnareff followed behind after dio send him flying through some buildings and the impact killed him immediately.

Now Jotaro was the only one standing, he was the one left to save his mother..... But he too died after dio threw the road roller at him, dio laughed in victory after he confirmed that his enemies died.

That same night the crusaders died, Holly sadly passed as well, suzie was there and cried over her daughter's dead body.... In the city of morioh another joestar died, Josuke, we all know he suffered the same fate as Holly, his mother was heartbroken.

Jonathan felt one by one his descendants and he was sobbing uncontrollably.

Dio came back while feeling victorious, Jonathan saw him and he was very angry, he got up to him and punched him multiple times before leaving to see his descendants dead bodies.

He was horrified when he saw Joseph and Jotaro.

"no one deserved this... No one, Jotaro was just a teenager, he didn't deserve to die... And Joseph was a father and husband, he didn't deserve to die as well, no one deserved this kind of death!" Jonathan said as he sobbed even more.

While sleeping you had felt that horrible things were happening, when you woke up you felt Jonathan's pain... Maybe through the connection you both had.

"are you alright (y/n)?" dio asked you, you looked at him

"I felt like something bad happened... something very bad happened... Like many people died tonight, people that didn't deserve to die" you said

"I'm sure it was nothing" he said

"where did your long hair go?" you asked

"oh, I decided to return to my old haircut, short and simple" dio said (just imagine that he doesn't have the ugly ass short hair he had in Pt3, imagine the beautiful short hair he had in pt1) and you nodded.

Jonathan was very heartbroken when he came back and you could see it.

"are you okay?" you asked him, he looked at you and he realized something, maybe his bloodline isn't over, yes the family he had with Erina, his first love, that family is gone, but then there's you.. Yes you're also related to dio but you're also Jonathan's kid. Jonathan started crying again and he hugged you.

"you're the only one I have left, please promise me that nothing will happen to you" Jonathan said

"I promise that nothing will happen to me, I'll always be fine so I can be by your side" you said with a smile, he hugged you more and continued to cry.

Over the years you noticed that whenever dio entered the room and Jonathan was there, Jonathan would get angry and then sad and then he would disappear.

When you were 10 you moved to Italy, there you met your friend (but didn't know he was your brother) giorno.

"Do you want to have a sleepover?" you asked him and he agreed.

"here's my home address, you can come over at 6pm, I need to get some snacks before you arrive... And I also need to prepare my dad, he won't be happy if I bring a boy over" you said