What If Pt20

20. OK, you already know that I like that so much but let me change it! There are so many different scenarios!! What if both you and giorno went back in time? When Jonathan and Dio were kids? (age 18)

Those damn stand users! Why they hated you so much?!? Right now both you and giorno were somewhere, in a field.

"perfect! Where the hell are we!?" you asked

"I don't know so why are you asking me? Let's focus on getting back" giorno said

"wait! Look, there's a fight right there!" you said, you got him by his hand and dragged him towards the 'fight'

When you both got there you were shocked by what you saw, it was Jonathan and Dio!! But they were preteens!

"now we know from where you got the looks" you said

"I didn't insult you" he replied, you two watched the fight and sadly Jonathan lost.

"goddammit, why can't he beat his ass?" you whispered at giorno.

"I don't know... That's sad" giorno said and you laughed.

"by the way did you notice that our clothes changed?" giorno asked and you looked at your clothes, you were wearing a dress.

"noooo.... I liked my new combat boots" you said with a pout.

"I don't like those clothes either" giorno said.

"at least they don't have a boob window" you said and he scoffed

"you go and see how dio is I'll go and see how Jonathan is" giorno said.

"what? Why?" you asked

"because I can heal him if I want" he said.

"that would be suspicious if he was suddenly OK" you said.

"don't worry, I have a plan" he said and left, you rolled your eyes and went up to Dio.

"hey, are you ok , you look a bit injured, I can take care of your wounds if you want?" you told him he just glared at you

"get lost" he said.

"not the best way to talk to someone who's older than you" you said.

"whatever, I don't need your help" he said.

"sometimes it's not a bad thing to ask for help, it doesn't make you weak" you said.

"will you leave me alone? I don't need your help" he said and you rolled your eyes.

"fine, you're on your own" you said and you walked up to giorno

"hey gio, I wasted my time with that kid over there, he's too much of a 'man' and refuses to get help" you said

"I predicted something like that would happen" he said as he examined another injury that Jonathan had.

"and you still let me go and try to help him? This kid is too stubborn for that" you said and giorno shook his head.

"uhm... Who are you two and why did you offer to help us?" Jonathan asked.

"my name is giorno Giovanna and this is my sister (y/n), we just felt like helping you two but it seems that kid is a bit stubborn" giorno said.

"yeah... Dio is like that, he recently got adopted by my father so that makes him my adoptive brother" Jonathan said, giorno nodded as he got up.

"my sincere condolences" you said and giorno elbowed you.

"what? He should get prepared, having a sibling isn't the best thing, always fighting and stuff like that" you said and giorno glared at you.

"seriously... Stop talking for a bit, please" giorno said.

"are you telling me to stop talking? As far as I know I'm the oldest sibling" you told him.

"yeah... By 12 days, but it doesn't count" he said

"whatever Mr. 'I'm giorno Giovanna and I have a dream'" you said and he rolled his eyes.

"jojo... It's almost time for lunch, we should head home" you all heard dio say.

"yeah, right away" Jonathan said as he got up.

"hey... Keep an eye open, I don't trust him and you shouldn't either" you told Jonathan.

"he's still getting used to his new life don't worry, right he thinks I'm a threat to him but he'll warm up eventually" Jonathan said and you face palmed.

"if you blindly trust him then later on its going to be too late, when it'll be too late you won't have anything, not even the life you used to have" you said

"I know what I'm doing" he said and then left.

"he's going to die" you said

"I mean... That's how the story goes" giorno said

"and if we changed it somehow then we wouldn't of been born, Joseph wouldn't know hamon and the pillarmen would of taken over the world" giorno whispered

"ohhh... You're right... But I don't want dad to die" you said.

"I understand but... Let's let the story happen" giorno said and you nodded.

"now let's search for a way back home" he said.

You two searched for a day until you found him, you both chased him, giorno went and took a shortcut and you still chased the man, you then jumped on him and put him on a headlock.

"(y/n)!! Did yo-..... Shit" giorno said, you looked up and saw Jonathan, dio and some other older guy that looked like Jonathan.

"uhm....greetings... People" you said but you still didn't let the man go.

"what are you doing to this poor man?" the older man asked.

"uhm... We have our reason, trust us sir... Now me and my sister will go" giorno said, you got up and took the man with you.

"no one is going away.... Young man, are you alright?" the older guy asked, you and giorno pulled your stands out and threatened him.

"y-yeah, I'm fine... It was my fault so don't worry" the stand user said

"see? He said it himself" you said.

".... Ok. Also what you did young lady was not ladylike" the older man said.

"sorry, I'm working on it" you said but internally you rolled your eyes

"let's go" giorno said and you nodded, he took the man from you and you both walked away.

"take us back and you might live" you told the stand user and he nodded, after that he took you back... But he didn't live.