Cut Scenes Pt7

7. Breakfast with the joestars

It has been a few days since you started staying with the joestars, one day you woke up early, you didn't know what to do so you went to see if anyone else woke up.

"(y/n) what are you doing up so early?" you heard Holly ask

"uhm... I just woke up and couldn't sleep again" you said.

"it's alright, wanna help me with breakfast?" she asked and you nodded

"I know how to make breakfast too!" you said.

"really? What can you make?" she asked.

"I can make muffins and pancakes" you said.

"that's great, what about we make some?" she asked and you nodded.

You made the muffins once more and the pancakes too and then put them on plates.

"here, try some!" you said and she took a bite of a muffin.

"that's amazing!! Where did you learn that from?" she asked.

"from a book with recipes, one time me and my friend made some breakfast for papa, it was a few weeks before he left for his business trip" you said and she smiled

Then she went and woke everyone up for breakfast.

"ohh it smells good, nice some good American/English breakfast!!" Joseph said.

"(y/n) helped too, well she made the pancake and muffin mixture" Holly said.

"now I'm excited to try it" Joseph said and then sat down, Jotaro followed behind and then suzie, they looked at the breakfast and tried it.

"oh my God!! This tastes amazing!" Joseph said and suzie agreed, Jotaro just hummed.

"where did you learn that?" Joseph asked.

"one day I decided to make breakfast for papa because he seemed stressed and a little anxious, my friend also helped me, this happened a few weeks before he went at his business trip" you said, they didn't really say anything, they were just thinking that if it was possible for dio to be anxious.

"and he promised me in return that for my birthday he'll take me to the amusement park" you said with a smile, suzie and Joseph didn't dare to look at you, Jotaro just poked at his breakfast.

"that's amazing" Holly said with a smile.

"I need to learn to make more stuff so I can surprise him" you said.

"we have some time until then, for now eat your breakfast, breakfast is the most important meal of the day!" Holly said and you nodded.