What If Pt3

3. What if you and Dio were send back in time and he met young him and Jonathan?

A stand user broke in the house and that caught everyone off guard.

Right now dio was fighting the stand and it seemed strong, but then you entered the room and basically fucked things up, and that's how you and Dio now are back in the 1800's.

"I'm sorry" you said as you looked down.

"it's alright, the stand user is somewhere here, we have to find him so we can get back home" he said as he picked you up.

"put your hood over your head, we can't let people here fully see us" he said and you did as he said.

"papa, your skin isn't burning" you said and he was surprised as well.

"maybe that's happening because around that time that we're now I didn't have this skin problem" he said and you nodded.

"now I need to explain something, while we're here, you might see young me and your friend too" he said.

"you knew my friend!?" you asked and he nodded

"how young will they be?" you asked.

"around their late teen years, we need to find them because they have to help us" he said and you nodded.

"I want to see how you were when you were young, I want to see my friend too!" you said and he smiled.

Around a few minutes later he saw the two of them in the distance.

"go and play in the field right there and when everything will be explained then I'll call you over alright?" he asked and you nodded and run off to that field.

Young dio and Jonathan where chatting when DIO appeared in front of them.

"hey move out of the way" young dio said

"dio that's not polite!... Can we help you with something?" Jonathan asked.

"yes" DIO said

"that voice..." young dio said

"I'm you from the future" DIO said as he pointed at his young self.

Both young dio and Jonathan were shocked.

"before I ask for your help I'll have to explain the whole situation and what happened" DIO said and they nodded, after what they learned they were both shocked but Jonathan was more betrayed than shocked.

"after i leave you'll both forget that i came here and what exactly happened" DIO said and they nodded.

"so this is future me? I see I accomplished many stuff" dio said.

"not in the best way" Jonathan said as he still felt anger and betrayal.

"you didn't accomplish many stuff but you did played around with women and ended up with a child, sorry, we, since we are the same person " DIO said and they were both shocked.

"but since I got his body doesn't that mean that they are related to him too?" dio asked

"you are correct, and she looks more like him and not like us, she got his hair and personality I guess, from us she only took the eye color" DIO said.

"how weird can this day get?" Jonathan asked.

"a little more, you both need to help us go back to our timeline because we have things to do, we need to find this person" DIO said as he held a picture of the stand user.

"this guy has a crazy power that you can't see or use so it'll be tricky, it's the best if you trick him and lure him to me" DIO told Jonathan.

"i-I can't do that, I can't trick someone!" Jonathan said.