Cut Scenes Pt28

28. You Spend a day at jotaro's school (age 4 )

"alright everyone, tomorrow we won't really do anything, so! For tomorrow, whoever has a little sibling or cousin or anything, you can bring them over and show them how is your school, your classes, your teachers and how it is to spend a day at school, if you don't have any siblings or cousins that's fine" the teacher said and then dismissed everyone.

"I'm gonna bring my little cousin, are you going to bring (y/n) with you?" kakyoin asked Jotaro.

"I don't know, I'll ask Jonathan and then we'll see" Jotaro said and kakyoin nodded, after a while kakyoin continued walking towards his house after he dropped off Jotaro.

Jotaro got in his house, got to his room and changed and then went to eat with the others.

"how was your day today Jotaro?" holly asked Jotaro.

"it was fine" he said as he ate.

"that's it? Nothing else happened? Did you fight anyone again?" Jonathan asked Jotaro.

"no, I didn't fight anyone.... Also they told us something, tomorrow we won't really do anything and they just told us that if we have any little sibling or cousin if we want, to bring them over to show them how schools are, and I was thinking that maybe I'll take (y/n) with me, kakyoin will bring his little cousin" Jotaro said

"oh...well, if (y/n) wants too, what do you say (y/n)?" Jonathan asked as he looked over to you, well unknown to him, while he was feeding you the rest of your food he kept stuffing your face.

"oh, hahaha, sorry" he said, they let you eat first and then you answered

"I want to go and see how it is" you said.

The next day you woke around the same time as Jotaro and got ready, holly prepared you your lunch and Jonathan made you your backpack.

"ok, there's some handwipes in there, some hand sanitizer, some bandaids, water, and the lunch holly prepared for you, there's also a hairbrush if your hair gets messy" he said as he gave you your backpack.

"I don't think she'll need all of that" Jotaro said.

"oh! There's also a notebook and some pencils if you get bored and want to occupy yourself" Jonathan said and you nodded.

After a while you and Jotaro left... After Holly gave him his goodbye kiss and Jonathan gave you a hug.

"hey Jotaro! (y/n)! Wait up!" kakyoin said, you both turned around and saw kakyoin and a little girl, she was obviously older than you.

"thanks for waiting, anyways, this is my little cousin ryoko, she took a day off from school, she really wanted to come over, ryoko this is Jotaro and this is (y/n), she's jotaro's relative" kakyoin said

"it's nice to meet you both" she said

"... Does it run in the family to have the hair noodle?" Jotaro asked.

"no, it's just the two of us, anyways let's go" kakyoin said and the four of you walked towards their school.

Midway there you all heard squealing.

"(y/n) remember what you did that day? Be prepared, you Might need to do it again" Jotaro said and you nodded

"don't encourage her into scratching and biting, Jonathan won't like that" kakyoin said.

"whatever" Jotaro answered

Then girls followed behind them while talking.

"is that your little sister jojo?"