Cut Scenes Pt6

6..... Idk actually

You've noticed that after the year changed and you got in 1988 your dad has been more stressed and spends less time with you, plus most of the people you grew up with has gone missing.

Today you woke up super early, earlier than your father, and you had a plan on what to do.

"what is that you need (y/n)?" Jonathan asked.

"I'm going to make some breakfast for papa" you said.

"are you sure? You're very young to do that" he said

"that's why I called you! You'll help me" you said.

"you know, I don't really know how to cook" he said

"it's fine because I found this!" you said as you pulled out a book with recipes

You two went through the book and looked what you two could make, you decided to make pancakes and muffins.

You first made the muffins and while they were being baked you two made the pancakes, you made the mixture and Jonathan was in charge of making them.

"is it time to flip them?" you asked and you both looked

"yep, you want to do it this time? I'll help you" he said and you nodded, you held the spatula and put it under the pancake, then you flipped it.

"I did it!" you said and he smiled.

"good job!" he said as he patted your head.

After everything was done, you cut some fruit and put the breakfast on the plate, just in time you heard dio call your name and he seemed panicked, you got out of the kitchen.

"I'm here!" you answered and in a matter of seconds he was in front of you.

"where were you? And don't do that again it scared me a lot!" he said.

"sorry.... But follow me!" you said and you grabbed his hand, you two then entered the kitchen and pointed at the plate with the breakfast.

"there! I made it for you! You seemed stressed lately" you said and you looked at him, he was amazed and then smiled and looked down at you.

"thank you" he said and then he picked you up and hugged you, he walked over to the table and sat down.

"didn't you make anything for yourself?" he asked.

"I tried them, the rest are for you!" you said.

"you need to eat some as well, I can't possibly eat all of that by myself" he said and he put some on your plate as well.

"go on try it!" you said and he chuckled

"alright, alright, I will" he said and he tried some, he looked a bit shocked and then smiled.

"this is delicious" he said and you smiled.

"did you make it alone?" he asked a bit worried

"no, my friend helped me, I made the mixtures and he put them in the oven and the pancakes in the pan, but I flipped one pancake as well!" you said

"at least your friend didn't put you in danger, anything that can create heat and fire is danger, don't go near them alone alright?" he said and you nodded

"can we spend some time together today? You rarely talk to me, you seem worried about something... Can you not be today?" you said and he looked at you

"alright, I can spend sometime with you today, after all my business will be over soon, when it'll be over we can spend as much time with each other as you want, and on your birthday I'll take you to the amusement park, what do you say?" he asked.

"yay!!! Thank you papa! I love you!" you said and you hugged him, he smiled and then kissed your forehead.

"I love you too" he said