What If Pt28

28.what if giorno got adopted into the joestar family?(age 5)

One night when you were sleeping, Jonathan, Jotaro, holly and Joseph spoke about what they had recently found.

"so what are we going to do about it?" holly asked.

"we need to gather evidence and then get him here... But how are we going to tell (y/n) that she has a brother?" Joseph asked.

"I don't think she'll mind it, she always wanted a sibling... She never said it to Dio though" Jonathan said

"we'll have the speedwagon foundation to gather all evidence and then take them to court" Joseph said.

For weeks they gathered evidence until they were enough.

"ok (y/n), I'll need to fly to Italy for a few months, will you be ok without me?" Jonathan asked and you nodded, he hugged you and then he left.

It took him a few months as he said and finally giorno was out of the household.

"where will we go now?" giorno asked.

"to your family back in Japan" Jonathan said.

"my family?" giorno asked

"you see, the family that's waiting there, in Japan, it's your real family, from your father's side" Jonathan said.

"I'll meet my real dad?" giorno asked.

"unfortunately, no... He died a year ago" Jonathan said and giorno looked down.

"but you'll meet your sister, you two are the same age too" Jonathan said.

"sister?" giorno asked.

"yeah, you have a sister, her name is (y/n)" Jonathan said.

The next day, while you were sleeping they arrived home.

"hello giorno, it's so nice to meet you, I'm holly" holly said with a smile.

"nice to meet you" giorno said.

"this is my son Jotaro and this is my dad, Joseph" Holly said as she introduced them to giorno

"hey there little guy, it's nice to finally meet you" Joseph said as he ruffled giorno's hair, Jotaro didn't speak.

"isn't (y/n) awake yet?" Jonathan asked.

"no, she was very happy that you were going to come back today and she slept late" Holly said and Jonathan smiled.

"then I guess we can let her sleep a little more" Jonathan said, they all went to the living room to speak.

"giorno I want to ask you something" holly said and giorno nodded.

"do you want your own room or do you want to share it with (y/n)?" she asked him and he thought.

"maybe my own, I don't know if she'll want to share the room with me" he said and Holly nodded.

"then let's get you to your new room" she said as she got up, giorno and Jonathan followed her with the stuff.

"ok, this is your room, there's the closet, you also have your own bathroom and overall it's very comfortable" Holly said.

"thank you" giorno said.

"no need to thank me sweetie, make yourself comfortable" holly said and she left.

"alright let's get your stuff settled and then you'll get to meet your sister" Jonathan said and they took the stuff and put them to their places.

"let's go, you need to see the yard, it's very big and lovely, the best place to play sports" Jonathan said and he guided him to the yard, to his surprise you were out there playing... In your pajamas, he didn't like it when you played with your pajamas and not your clothes.