What If Pt10

10. OK, because I like the whole thing of you meeting young dio and Jonathan, I'mma do it again but this time they'll be brought to your time line (age 4)

DIO looked at them with a shocked look and then he looked at the stand user as he run away.

"just fucking great!" DIO said and then he sighed.

"so you're future me?" dio asked and the other DIO nodded.

"and where's future me?" Jonathan asked.

"there was fight between you two... Or between us, and I fought you and killed you and stole your body, also I'm a vampire now" DIO said.

"I can't believe you could do that!! After all the years we spend together! I considered you my brother but you just killed me!?!? That is unexceptable!" Jonathan said as he felt genuinely hurt, angry and betrayed

"keep your volume down, it's 3am" DIO warned him

"and why would you care? You're a creature of the night, you don't care if you wake up anyone!" Jonathan yelled again, soon there was a knock on the door.

"just great" DIO said as he went up the door and opened it.

"what is going on?" you asked as you rubbed your eyes

"nothing, sorry for waking you up, you can go back to sleep" DIO said and you nodded and left, he then closed the door and turned to the others

"who was that little girl?" dio asked.

"your future daughter... For the both of you, since I used your body, she's half yours and half mine" DIO said to his younger self and Jonathan

"unfortunately she looks like him" dio said as he pointed at Jonathan, Jonathan just glared at him.

"whatever, you stay here and I'll go after the stand user so you two can leave this place faster" DIO said and he opened the door and sighed, you still stood there.

"why didn't you go to sleep?" DIO asked you

"I can't sleep and outside is thundering and I got scared" you said and he sighed.

"look, I have to go somewhere, something happened and I need to find someone so I can get younger me and... That guy back to their original time line, for now stay with them and I'll be back soon, ok?" he said and you nodded, he then left and you looked back at the others, they looked at you.

"do you know any stories?" you asked them and they shook their heads, you went up to them and sat on the couch they were sitting, it took you a while to get up there but you made it

"so... How old are you?" Jonathan asked.

"I'm 4" you said and you played with your teddybear.

The three of you sat in silence for a while until you got an Idea.

"can we play something?" you asked them and they looked at you.

"ok? What do you want to play?" Jonathan asked, you got off the couch and turned to them.

"follow me" you said and they got up as well and followed you.

You all got out of the room and you got them in your playroom, you opened the door and there you revealed a room full of toys.

"did... Future me buy all of that to you?" dio asked, you looked at him and you nodded.

"this game is my favorite one" you said as you got out a car and a remote control, you set it down and you pressed the buttons and moved them around, they were amazed by the technology, you drove the little car up to a ramp and it flew for a bit and then it fell.