Cut Scenes Pt5

5. First time walking!

Dio layed down on the bed and tried to sleep.... But you didn't let him, you grabbed on his face, pulled his hair and just didn't let him sleep, why? He made the mistake to let you sleep more and now you were full with energy.

"please, (y/n)... Let your poor father sleep, I'm exhausted" dio said, you seemed to stop but then suddenly hit him in the baby factory so he let out a high pitched 'wry' and then hissed.

"I'm so glad it's not my body anymore, this would hurt a lot" Jonathan said as he looked at dio, he then disappeared

After dio calmed down he picked you up and walked out of the room, he then found the one he wanted to find.

"Pucci, glad I found you, can you look after her while I rest?" dio said as he stopped in front of Pucci.

"oh, uhm, sure" Pucci said.

"great, I know you can do it because you have a little sibling I believe, plus you're still young and you remember what to do" dio said and Pucci nodded.

Pucci took you out of Dio's arms and then dio left, you looked a bit confused between dio and Pucci, Pucci then started walking to the playroom.

When he got there he set you down and you two began to play.

It kinda made Pucci remember his childhood... Even though he was still a teenager, it was nice that he didn't have to act like an adult right now

"ok, I'll start counting, you can go and hide" he said and he covered his eyes, you let a giggle and crawled away trying to find a hiding spot, but since you thought that crawling was slow you decided to get up, so you supported yourself from the box of toys and stood up, you took a few wobbly steps and giggled, you walked a bit and then stood in the middle of the room while looking around, you also saw Jonathan and he was shocked and had tears in his eyes, and then he smiled.

"ready or not I'm coming to find you!" Pucci said, he then uncovered his eyes and looked at you shocked, you looked at him and giggled.

"oh my God.... Come over here, come on walk towards me!" he said as he got up and held his arms out, you looked at him for a bit and then started walking towards him.

He slowly backed away and got out of the room while you followed him, what he wanted to do is get you to your father and surprise him with the great news.

Pucci turned the corner and heard dio speak.

"Pucci what are you doing?" dio asked, Pucci motioned for him to wait as he slowly backed away and then boom!!! You came into view

Dio looked at you with wide eyes

"we were just playing hide and seek when I saw her standing up and walking" Pucci said.

You looked over at dio and smiled as you started walking up to him, he kneeled down and waited for you to reach him, when you did he picked you up and kissed your cheek many times, you just giggled as you tried to push him away.

"you walked, that amazing!" dio said with a smile on his face, he didn't have to worry about anyone seeing him because most of them were away and Pucci just left.

"papa!" you said and you brought your hands to his face aggressively.

"ow, that's fine, you did very well today, I'm proud of you" he said as he hugged you.