Cut Scenes Pt25

25. You Lose a tooth and have a crazy and fun day(age 5)

Lately your bottom tooth at the front of your mouth has been moving around and you are afraid to do anything, even let Jonathan know what's going on.

You've also been eating differently because you are afraid of what will happen if you do something wrong.

Today the crusaders got here to spend a week and you already knew that Polnareff would want to play with you.

"kakyoin will be here any time soon and we'll all play together!" he said as he threw you in the air and caught you.

"don't drop her!" Jonathan yelled.

"jeez calm down... I'm careful" Polnareff said and he continued throwing you and catching you.

After 20 minutes kakyoin arrived and everyone got to the backyard and started playing football.

In one team it was Polnareff, kakyoin and avdol and the other team was you, Jotaro and Joseph.

In team one Polnareff and kakyoin were playing and in your team you and Joseph were playing... It would be hard to get through Jotaro.

At first it seemed that the other team was winning but it took a turn.

"3-4!one more until we win!" Joseph said, you turned around to go to your place and immediately you were hit in the face by the ball.

"oh shit!" Jotaro said as he was the one who kicked it, you got up and rubbed your face.

"oh come on! You made her nose bleed!" Joseph told Jotaro, you then felt something weird in your mouth, you opened your mouth and took it out you looked at it and froze.

"oh, your tooth came off.... YOUR TOOTH CAME OFF!?!??!?" Polnareff yelled, after you were done being shocked you were scared so you started sobbing and run.

At the best timing Jonathan got out of the living room and run to see what happened, he even fell on the way there, you run up to him and hugged his leg as you sobbed.

"what happened? Did you get hurt?" he asked, you looked at him and then showed him your tooth.

"oh, your tooth fell.... It's alright, that was meant to happen, but why is your nose bleeding?" he asked but you couldn't answer because of your sobbing, he then looked at the others and they booked it!

Jonathan picked you up and went to clean your nose and mouth.

"I don't have a tooth now" you said as you cried.

"don't be scared, it'll grow" he said as he wiped your face.

"what do you mean?" you asked him

"this happens to every kid your age, the teeth they have now fall off little by little and new ones grow and they'll be there forever" he said

"so a new one will grow to the place that one fell off?" you asked.

"yes, so there's no need to be scared" he said and you nodded.

"but I want to ask you something else" he said

"what caused your nose to bleed?" he asked as he put a piece of toilet paper in your nose to at least stop the bleeding

"the ball, I don't know who kicked it" you said

"ok, I'll ask the others then, let's go to the living room" he said as he picked you up and left the bathroom.

When he got in the living room everyone was silent and they avoided eye contact with Jonathan.

"I'll make it easy if you all tell me who kicked the ball and landed on (y/n's) face" Jonathan said as he let you down, everyone then pointed at Jotaro.

"oh fuck off all of you!! You snitches!" Jotaro said and Jonathan glared at him

"I didn't mean to hit her in the face! It was the old man's fault he was talking and it angered me!" Jotaro said.

"ohhh papa bear is angry that his baby bear got hurt" Polnareff whispered and Jonathan glared at him.

"hey! I didn't do anything" Polnareff said and Jonathan sighed.

"as long as it won't hurt her for a while and it won't give her a concussion then I'll let it slide" Jonathan said and everyone sighed in relief.

"now! (y/n) give us a cute smile" Joseph said and you shook your head.

"aww come on! One smile!" Polnareff said and you still shook your head.

"don't make me warn you any further" Jonathan said and everyone nodded.

After a while everyone started to talk, meanwhile you and Jonathan were playing. He was laying on his back while having his feet in the air and you were laying your belly at the bottom of his feet and he was holding your hands so you couldn't fall off.

"I'm jealous... Polnareff let's do it!" kakyoin said and Polnareff agreed, you and Jonathan didn't notice it until kakyoin was making airplane noises, you both looked towards their way and saw them doing the same thing as you two, kakyoin was struggling to keep Polnareff up there while Polnareff was laughing and having fun.

"he's not holding his hand, can I do it too?" you asked Jonathan and he hesitated for a bit but agreed, you slowly let go and held your hands out in the air

"be careful to not fall" Jonathan told you as he was ready to catch you if you fell, at this point Joseph was laughing with the other two and Jotaro with avdol were disappointed at them, they even took turns on who's going to be the airplane.

At some point you slipped and fell but Jonathan caught you, he sat up and then sat you on his lap and you both looked at the others.

"they're dumb" you said.

"I must agree with that" Jonathan said, Jotaro shook his head and then looked at Joseph who was looking at him with a puppy face.

"hell no I'm not doing that humiliating thing!" Jotaro yelled.

"come on! (y/n) and Jonathan did it, why can't we?" Joseph asked

"you're fucking old and I'm almost an adult! I'm not five like (y/n)!!" Jotaro yelled, Jonathan made sure to cover your ears.

"don't cuss in front of her!" Jonathan told Jotaro.