What If Pt44

44. What if you all found out about Josuke as soon as you arrived to the kujo household? And he stayed with the kujos? (age 4)

"it's nice to meet you (y/n), my name is Holly, I'm jotaro's mother" holly said.

"it's nice to meet you as well" you said.

"Joseph we need to talk" suzie told Joseph.

"what's wrong suzie?" Joseph asked.

"we can't talk right here" suzie said, she was visibly mad, Joseph followed, you were a bit confused, Jotaro was as well.

"what happened?" Jotaro asked his mother.

"uhm... We found out something about papa" holly said

"what did the old man do again?" Jotaro asked.

"uhm, papa cheated on mama 6 years ago, which resulted to him having another kid, we found out when the foundation told us because his mother and his grandfather were involved into an accident and sadly passed away, mama was very mad" holly said, Jotaro was shocked to say the least, then they heard yelling, suzie was yelling at Joseph.

You were very confused, you wanted to ask what was going but you saw that everyone was upset so you shut up.

"(y/n)? Why don't you go to the backyard? You can play there for a while, you don't have to hear to them fighting" holly said and you nodded, so Jotaro got you to the backyard and then left.

You got there and looked around and then you saw a boy, you got up to him and he looked at you.

"who are you?" he asked.

"my name is (y/n), who are you?" you asked him

"I'm higashikata Josuke, some people called the speedwagon foundation got me here after.... After my mother's and my grandfather's funeral" he said as he looked down.

"oh... I'm sorry for your loss" you said

"it's fine... Why are you here?" he asked.

"my papa is on a business trip and I'll be staying with the people here" you said.

"what about your mom?" he asked

"oh, I never met her, papa told me she died when she gave birth to me" you said.

"guess we both don't have a mom... How old are you?" he asked.

"I'm 4" you said

"you're very young, we're only 2 years apart" he said and you nodded.

"wanna play?" he asked and you nodded again.

"I'm such a big idiot for loving you! You betrayed me!" suzie yelled.

"suzie, I swear it was one time and I knew it was a mistake, after I realized what I did I felt bad that I betrayed your trust" Joseph said.

"just stop talking! After what we went through, you decided to repay me like that!?" suzie yelled and she started crying, Holly was trying her best to calm her down

"suzie please" Joseph said.

"even after I learned what you did behind my back... Why do I still love you!?" she asked as she still cried, they still fought for a while.

"go and meet... Your son, he deserves to know his father.... It's not his fault after all" suzie said, Joseph was hesitant but he decided to meet Josuke, when he got to the backyard he saw you and Josuke already getting along.

"hey there Josuke, how are you?" Joseph asked, you two stopped and Josuke looked at Joseph

"you are my dad?" Josuke asked.