Cut Scenes Pt3

3. Summer in Cairo!

Today it has been a very hot day and your whining didn't help at all!!

You wanted them to take those damn clothes off of you and run free in the house!! But no!! Dio is very overprotective and thinks that you'll catch a cold

"why are you whining so much, does your stomach hurt?" he asked and you whined more! Jonathan was there and he facepalmed.

When you stopped whining, Jonathan made you stop whining thankfully, dio left and thought that everything was fine.

"is it very hot?" Jonathan asked and you nodded, he thought for a bit and sighed.

"you need to cool down, here let me help you" he said and you smiled.

Soon you were only in your diaper and you were feeling way better than before.

"is it better?" he asked and you nodded.

"you can run around the place if you want, cause some trouble" he said and you giggled and you run off.

You run around the house while giggling, some of Dio's loyal followers tried to stop you and put some clothes on you but they never succeeded.

"what is going on here!!" dio asked, you giggled again and you run more, until you were in front of the stairs, you looked at the stairs and then sat down and went down the stairs with your butt, it was fast and funny, dio saw you going down the stairs and run towards you, you quickly got up while giggling and run off.

Jonathan was looking at what was happening and he couldn't help himself and he laughed.

Vanilla ice went to catch you but you slipped right out of his hands, he cursed under his breath and started chasing you.

You were having so much fun and you loved it!!!

But right out of nowhere you were picked up by your father.

"let's get you to put some clothes on" he said and you whined.

"it's my time now" Jonathan said and he run off.

"stay still young lady, you can't run around with only a diaper on" he said and you whined again.

When he went to open the door it was locked, he tried and tried but couldn't, you giggled and clapped your hands.

Jonathan appeared and gave you the thumbs up and you giggled more.

"I'm gonna break the door down" dio said.

"I won't allow that!" Jonathan said and he run off.

As dio was about to break down the door something, somewhere in the house broke, he went over to where the noise came from and he saw one of the vases broke

"what happened lord dio?" Enya asked as she approached dio.

"someone broke the vase" he said, Enya looked at you and laughed a bit.

"someone got a bit hot and got their clothes off" she said and Dio looked at her and then you.

"is that why she has nothing on except her diaper?" he asked.

"I can't lie, it has been very hot these past few days" Enya said.

"that's why you were whining?" he asked you and you nodded.

"I see" he said.

"maybe I can tell Terence to get a little kids pool and she can get in there and play, I'm sure she'll have a blast" Enya said.

"alright, do it" dio said and she left.

When he got back with the kids pool, they put in the backyard, thankfully it had some shade and Dio could look after you from the window without getting burned.

Outside with you was Terence, Enya and vanilla ice, from inside the house stood dio looking at you from the window.

Unknown to anyone, Jonathan was outside with you making sure that you were OK.

They put you in the pool and gave you some toys and you started playing, it was so much fun.

Dio couldn't hide the little smile on his face, he was happy when you were happy.

'I did what my excuse of a father didn't do, I gave my child a happy life... Maybe I should join in the game from here as well' he thought, he left and went and grabbed something

When he came back he opened the window and sprayed you with some water, you looked at him and then splashed him, he sprayed you again and you splashed him again, this didn't stop until he was soaked with water.

The others where kinda shocked to see dio behaving like that but when they saw him smile they were more than shocked.

"papa! Outside!" you said

"I can't come outside, sorry" he said and you frowned but then splashed him again, he looked at you and sprayed you and you started all over again.

Jonathan stood there and looked at everything and laughed, the whole water splashing reminded him of the time when him and Erina were children and were playing in the lake with Danny.

But also he was glad that dio was changing and showing some emotion, at least to you, he knew that dio adored you and he would do anything to make you happy and protect you.