What If Pt18

18. What if you were never found by the crusaders and Jonathan raised you? (also dio died when you were a baby)

"there's no time for that jojo, take her and leave, come back the next day" dio said.

'where should we go? And what If people see a baby floating in the air, what would they think!?' Jonathan wrote.

"she accidentally made a ring with her stand, we didn't know what it was until you wore it and you became visible to everyone, just wear that and leave!! Take her somewhere safe! And make sure you won't be recognized" dio said

And that's what Jonathan did, he wore the ring and then took you in his arms and left, his descendants would arrive any time soon to fight dio, and Dio wanted you to go somewhere safe because he didn't know what damage they would cause and if you were going to be safe.

The two of you went somewhere abandoned and you stayed there until the next day.

The next day Jonathan took you and made your way back home but he was shocked when he saw the mansion got burned, out of the corner of his eye he saw Joseph and Jotaro, he quickly turned and walked away.

'dio lost.... Now what will happen to (y/n)? We have no home, no where to go...' Jonathan thought, but he was going to make it.

It took him a while but he managed to afford an apartment and some stuff for you.

"it's going to be alright, it's just a cold, it'll go away" he said as he tried to stop you from crying, yep you guessed it, you got sick.

While growing up Jonathan was there for you, he would always be there and support you through everything.

"come on you can do it!" he said as he tried to get you to walk towards him, you were taking your First Steps, you looked at him, smiled and started walking towards him

"that's right! You can do it!" he said, you giggled and walked towards him, when you stood in front of him he picked you up and hugged you.

"you did such a good job!" he said and you smiled as he kissed your cheeks.

He was literally the best parent you could ask for, though sometimes you couldn't understand why he had to hide his face and hair, but you never asked.

One day you were walking to school, you were 15 years old, when a man approached you, he was wearing white pants and a white trenchcoat, he stopped in front of you and looked at you, you went to walk around him but he walked in front of you again.

"uhm... Can I help you with something sir?" you asked him

"are you (y/n)?" he asked.

"uhm... Yeah, but maybe you're looking for some other (y/n) because I've never met you" you said.

"yare yare, you're (y/n), daughter of Dio Brando right?" he asked.

"daughter of who? Sorry but that's not my dad's name, maybe you're looking for someone else" you said as you went to walk past him again but he stopped you.

"you have a star shaped birthmark... Right?" he asked

"i mean yeah, but as I told you before you might be looking for someone else, now I need to go because I'll be late for school" you said.

"just hold on a bit, you need to know the truth" he said.

"if there's a truth I need to learn my dad will tell me! Not some stranger!! Now leave me alone!!" you yelled at him and run away

After school was over you walked back home but you were still aware of this man, what if he tried to kidnap you?

When you arrived at the building that was 5 buildings away from where your house was he stood out there.