What If Pt50

50. Idk how to name it

Let's get everything from the start, when you were around a few months old dio was killed by the crusaders, they found out about you after they killed him, so they took you in, they were also surprised that Jonathan's spirit was around you.

Right now you're just crawling around the room, when suddenly you came up a table with photos on it, you were curious, you tried to look but your legs weren't ready to support you yet.

Suddenly you were picked up, you looked over and saw Jonathan.

"you want to see the pictures?" he asked and you nodded while smiling.

"alright, this is a photo of me and my wife, sadly she's not here with us, that's a photo of my son and his wife and right next to it its them with Joseph, right there is a photo of my wife, Joseph's mother, Joseph, suzie and little Holly, oh and my dear friend speedwagon, that picture right there is with Joseph, suzie, Holly, sadao and Jotaro, and that one right there is just holly, sadao and Jotaro.... I really miss my friends and family" he said with a sad look on his face, you didn't want to see him that sad so you did something, but he didn't know you did it.

Suddenly he heard holly scream, he quickly let you down and run out of the room, you also saw Jotaro run past the room as well.

Imagine the shock when Jonathan saw all those people that were now dead, it was a great reunion between them and he finally met his son. The others were shocked to see Jonathan, they assumed he was alive but he wasn't, he explained the situation to them from start to finish, he even mentioned you, they were shocked about that as well.

You on the other hand was alone for a while and started being scared, you crawled out of the room and just tried to find everyone, those tears in your eyes didn't help, they blurred your vision, you soon heard them talking in the kitchen so you got there, when you got in the room everyone looked at you.

"guess you forgot her" Jotaro said.

"oh... I'm sorry" Jonathan said and he went to pick you up but you quickly crawled away from him and went to holly, you hugged her and just stayed there

"I can hear your heart cracking from here" Jotaro said.

".... I don't think you're helping" Jonathan said

"there, there" holly said as she rubbed your back, for a while Jonathan tried to come closer and apologize but you didn't let him.

"so.... I have a little sister? Because of that dio guy?" George asked and Jonathan nodded

"you shouldn't of trusted dio, Mr. Joestar, maybe you have more than two kids" speedwagon said.

"..... You're not wrong" Jonathan said.

At some point you crawled towards speedwagon and went to take his hat but Jonathan took you

"caught you" he said and you whined and tried to get away, you even bit him just so he will let you go, but he didn't so you just sat there with a frown on your face

"you want my hat?" speedwagon said as he held his hand out with the hat towards you, you went to reach for it but Jonathan stopped you.

"it's the one with the blades, so just don't give it to her" Jonathan said and speedwagon nodded and took the hat back, you were very angry now so you frowned more

"you can take my sunglasses" Lisa lisa said and she put the sunglasses on you, you looked around with the sunglasses and you then smiled, you then copied how Jotaro sat and just sat there looking like a badass.

Most of them laughed, Jotaro looked at you and you then looked at him and nodded, he couldn't help but laugh a bit as well

"such a badass" he said