What If Pt22

22. What If after dio died he turned into a ghost and was seen only by you? Also his time was limited with you, like 1 to 2 hours a day (age 4)

So after you learned about Dio's death you were very sad, you could sit in your room all day and stare at the ceiling or cry.

Right now you wished for you dad to be here, suddenly you felt a shiver down your spine, you looked behind and your eyes widen, you quickly got up and went to hug the person but you went right through them, you looked at the person and then looked down and you teared up.

"please don't cry... I know it makes you sad that I'm no longer here but... What you're doing is unhealthy" dio said.

".... How are you here now?" you asked him

"oh, I'm like your friend now.... Well, I can only be seen from you and my time is limited for the day, only 1 to 2 hours" he said as he sat down with you.

"but... Why can't I hug you like I can hug my friend?" you asked him

".... I did many bad things, that's what makes you unable to hug me... It's a form of punishment for me" he said, you went to touch him again but you couldn't.

"also.... Don't tell to anyone that I'm here as a ghost, not even your friend" he said and you nodded.

"I'll go now, but I'll be back, I'll try to spend those 2 hours with you and make them feel like they weren't 2, trust me" he said and you nodded.

"oh, go and eat too, it's unhealthy of you to be like that, understood?" he asked and you nodded, he then disappeared.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, the door opened and it revealed Jotaro.

"come to eat breakfast... Now" he said and you got up and followed him, you both got in the kitchen and sat down to eat, after you ate Jotaro asked you if you wanted to play something, he was doing it to at least get your mind off of Dio's death... Jonathan asked him to do so, anyways, you said yes and now the two of you were playing football.

You were running while kicking the ball and you tried to get away from Jotaro, suddenly, somehow the ball ended up to him and he took it and left.

"he cheated!!! He stopped time!" you heard dio say

"hey! Jotaro don't cheat!" you then heard Jonathan say, Jotaro stopped and mattered his catchphrase, you turned and looked at dio, he was looking at Jonathan with a shocked face, but Jonathan couldn't see him.

"why would you cheat!?" you asked him, he refused to answer.

"oh I know now!! You can't afford to lose to a child!" you said and that angered him.

"you'll regret it" he said and he started chasing you, you started running as fast as you could.

"don't let him catch you!" dio yelled, you run towards him but you went past him so you run towards Jonathan and climbed on his back.

"woah, woah, woah! Jotaro stop!" Jonathan said and Jotaro stopped.

"she's a child.... So don't hurt her" Jonathan said.

"there's no way a child knows how to talk like that!" Jotaro said.

"well... True but (y/n) is a little different as you remember" Jonathan said and Jotaro sighed, Jotaro went to ruffle your hair but Jonathan caught his wrist and squeezed it hard.

"I was gonna mess with her hair" Jotaro said.

"Oh! Sorry!! I thought you were going to do something else... Sorry" Jonathan said as he let go of Jotaro.