Cut Scenes Pt22

22. You're going on adventures like any other kid (age 4)

You were bored and you decided to go outside, since it was a great day you were going to play in the huge yard the kujo household had

You changed your clothes, you put one's that reminded of an adventurer and went out.

"first adventure here I go! My first task is to find a ladybug!" you said to yourself and run.

You looked around for a ladybug, on plants, the ground trees etc. Until you found one, you slowly approached the ladybug and caught it.

"yes! First task completed" you said, you then opened your hands and let the ladybug free while you made a wish.

"second task! Find a butterfly!" you said and you run off, you looked around again and you found something.

"aha! This is for my research! It's not a butterfly yet but it will be soon!" you said as you wrote it down, you looked at the cocoon and you saw that it was moving.

"it's going to hatch?" you asked as you looked closely, you then saw the wings of the butterfly, and it soon got out, it was a beautiful butterfly, it had the colors and patterns of a zebra, you looked at the butterfly in awe as it flew away.

"so beautiful... Next task!! Let's go and see what's in the pond" you said as you run again.

You spend hours outside looking around and getting dirt all over you and it was still very early in the morning.

You see you woke up at around 6am, and you couldn't sleep, the others weren't awake yet and you didn't want to wake up Jonathan (yes, since you're still getting used to the new place you two cuddle like you did with dio when he was still alive) so you got up and silently left.

While you were still having your little adventure you noticed that a nest fell from the tree and it had little birds in it that they still couldn't fly, you went up to them and looked up, you saw that their original place was very high up on the tree but since you were a little adventurer you could do it!!..or you could try.

You picked up the nest and you carefully climbed up the tree, when you finally got there you placed the nest carefully to were it was and started climbing down, until a bird started to attack you, you quickly got down and run away.

"looks like their mother got angry with me" you said as you looked at the bloody scratches, but you shrugged as you continued your little adventure.

More time passed but you still kept being adventurous and getting dirty.

"what are you doing there?" you heard Joseph ask. Oh yeah, forgot to mention, the crusaders came over to see how you were.

"I'm going on adventures!" you said.

"this early in the morning? It's only 9am" he said and you nodded he shrugged and left.

Little by little everyone was waking up, except for Jonathan since he stayed up late making sure you were sleeping peacefully.

"(y/n)! Do Something about your friend, his loud snoring woke me up" Jotaro said and you nodded but you didn't do anything.

You went looking around all over the yard for something until you heard whimpering, you got closer and saw something behind the bushes, you got closer and saw a little fox.

"an injured fox! Looks like it got its leg hurt, don't worry I will take care of you!" you said as you took off your jacket, you placed it down and gently took the little fox and wrapped the jacket around it and picked it up.

"don't worry little one, I'll take care of you and then we'll find your mom" you said and you run, you knew where you were going to find everyone, you got in the kitchen and everyone looked at you.