What If Pt61

61. What if your mother abandoned you with dio when you were a few months old?also you and Dio don't have the best relationship kinda angst

Your mother had gone for vacation in Egypt with her friends and that's where she had done a one night stand with your father, dio.

"it was a night full of passion, he knew what he was doing with everything, he made me forget my name for a while" your mother said

"was it that good?!?!!!?? Oh my God, I wish I could experience something like that" one of her friends said.

After a few days they left back to their country and went back to their jobs, but after a few months your mother learned that she's pregnant.

She originally went to get an abortion but she couldn't because she was already far along her pregnancy.

"so you're pregnant with that stranger's baby?" one of her friends asked and your mother nodded

"what are you going to do?" another friend asked

"I'll try to raise it but if I can't then I'll go to find him" your mother said and her friends nodded

Her pregnancy was easy and she was glad about it. When the time came for her to give birth she got anxious.

When she finally got to hold you she was shocked to see that you looked nothing like the both of them, but you did have his birthmark, so she knew you were his child.

She tried to raise you alone for some months but it was very difficult so she started to search for dio until she finally found him.

She quietly entered the house and for some reason no one noticed, she let you down and she put a note on your back, you looked at her confused as she closed the door and left.

Where were you? You started to crawl around until you were suddenly picked up, you looked over and you saw a very scary man with long hair, he looked at you with disgust, he then took the note and started reading as you looked around.

this place is dark and you didn't like it, the man quickly checked your shoulder and it made you jump a bit, so you looked at him and he looked shocked

"I apologize" he said and you looked at him confused, he then took you somewhere and he knocked on the door, he then let you down as he got in the room and started speaking to someone, the only wrong thing he did was to leave the door open! So you started crawling inside.

"tell me already what is it vanilla ice" dio said as he looked up from his book, he then noticed the door opening slightly and he saw something crawl inside, vanilla ice went to speak but dio held his hand up and vanilla ice stopped

"something entered the room" dio said, vanilla ice looked behind and he saw you

"that's what I want to speak about" vanilla ice said and he picked you up

"someone left this child here and they wrote that it's yours, I did look for the birthmark and it was there" vanilla ice said, dio was shocked

"leave the child here and leave" he said as he pointed at the bed, vanilla ice nodded and left you on the bed and then left.

Dio looked at you and you looked back at him with big curious eyes, he continued to look at you even when you looked away and started giving attention to something else, your hands, feet and last but not least the damn elf shoes! They were disgusting and you were curious to see how they were, you started crawling to the edge of the bed really fast but dio held you back in place so you wouldn't fall.

"be careful..... you'll fall down" he said as he sat you down again.... You thought it was fun so you tried it again!

"I guess I'll have to hold you in place" he said and he sat you on his lap, you didn't like it so you started squirming around until he had enough and set you down on the floor and he kept an eye on you.