What If Pt19

19. You know what it is!! Because I like the idea!!! OK, what if you went back in time and met young jonathan and Dio? (age 17)

You were up against a stand user, and it seemed like it was going to be a difficult fight.

'come on!! I need to go back home I'll be late for dinner!' you thought.

You and the stand user fought for a while until you messed up somehow and he hit you, there was a bright flash and then you and the stand user where in a field.

He got up and run and you chased after him, he was fast, you decided to take a short cut, you run climbed on a tree and jumped around until you fell on him and restrained him.

"get me back you asshole!!" you yelled at him as you started to choke him, he then pointed somewhere, you looked over and you were shocked at what you saw, it was your dads... I mean dio and Jonathan and they were looking at you and the man shocked, the man took his chance and threw you off of him and run, you got up and went to run after him but he was already far away.

"Goddammit!!" you yelled.

"that's a... Rich vocabulary" Jonathan said and you looked at him.

"you think I care!? I need to find him so i can get back home!" you said.

"stop yelling you're annoying" dio said and Jonathan scolded him

'this is my chance to talk back at him!' you thought.

"and why should I listen to you?" you asked him and he looked pissed.

"now, now please don't fight!" Jonathan said and then looked at you.

"your clothes are a bit... Weird" he said.

"is it because I'm not wearing a dress? Just so you know pants are more comfortable" you said

"but you're not feminine, women are supposed to be feminine" dio said.

"here we go with the bullshit again, years have changed!" you said and they looked confused.

"since when? As far as I know we're still in the year where women are supposed to wear dresses" dio said as he crossed his arms.

"excuse me what?... What year?" you asked and they looked at each other.

"uhm... 1887?" Jonathan said.

"oh! That year.... WAIT WHAT!?... this motherfucker got me a century and more back?" you asked yourself but they heard.

"a century and what back?!?" Jonathan asked.

"you were not supposed to hear this and I hope you forget everything" you said.

"uhm... Do you want to come and stay at our house for tonight? You can't stay out here tonight, there's rumors about someone called jack the ripper" Jonathan offered, you knew you could trust him but since non of them knew what was going on you needed to be cautious about dio.

"oh jack the ripper, yeah I've heard of him, I heard that he went missing or died in 1888" you said.

"at least poor women will stop getting killed after that" Jonathan said.

"oh but they don't know what awaits them in the future... I mean about women, in 1983 to 1988? In Egypt, there was a man that seduced women and men, slept with them and then killed them, some of them managed to escape" you said

"oh.... Did you live through that time?" Jonathan asked as the three of you walked back to their house.

"no, when it started I wasn't even born, I was born in 1985 and the worst of it? I was born to the place the man was doing what he was doing... It was Cairo Egypt" you said.