What If Pt53

53. What if you were never a joestar and you were born in the 1800's? But you're still related to dio of course

Dio was carrying on with his plan of taking the joestar fortune but something got in the way... That was your mother, one day she came over and told dio that he got her pregnant.

"that was very irresponsible of you dio, you'll need to get married to her" George said, dio didn't protest, he got a bit lucky because that girl was very wealthy, she didn't have parents or any relatives so everything would go to him after they'll be married.

So everyone was rushing for the wedding because it would be in a month, they didn't want her to start showing, thankfully she found out early in her pregnancy that she was pregnant.

After they got married she moved in with him and the joestars so she would have someone to support her. While everyone was waiting for you to be born dio was thinking of ways to get your mother killed and inherit everything.... But he didn't have to do anything

When you were born your mother died, now dio was a rich young widowed man, he made her think that he loved her so she could write everything to him.

Dio knew that he inherited everything so he didn't have to worry about you, he would keep you and raise you with lots of love, like he was always planning on doing.

"we're sorry for your loss Mr. Brando" people would say to your father at your mother's funeral, he put that sad act as he held you in his arms, he wanted to make it believable. He didn't like that people pitied him but he had to have them believe that he loved your mother.

"dio you need to rest" George said

"I'm fine" dio said.

"it's not healthy for you to be with only 6 hours of sleep every week, go and sleep and we'll look after (y/n), trust us" George said, dio sighed and handed you to George, he knew that George can get very irritating when he wants to, after that he went to sleep a bit.

He slept at 11am and woke up at 8pm, he didn't think that he would sleep that much but it really refreshed him, when he went to fetch you he saw that you were with Jonathan and he was playing with you and you were smiling at him.

"I'm awake now so you can leave" dio told Jonathan

"oh, right... You should do that more often, you will get some good sleep and be refreshed like right now, and I can spend some time with my niece" Jonathan said.

"she's not your niece" dio said as he picked you up

"biologically no but I do consider her as my niece because father adopted you, besides, she needs a big family, a family that loves her" Jonathan said and Dio rolled his eyes

"yeah right, did you take care of her?" dio asked

"she's well fed, has a clean diaper, got a bath and she had fun, so yeah, I took great care of her" Jonathan said

"alright... Now leave us alone" dio said and Jonathan left

"did you have fun with that buffoon?" he asked you and you smiled.

"you seem like you had lots of fun... I'm glad you did" dio said.

Your life in this family was very nice, it was so fun, you were spending lots of time with your uncle and grandpa when your father was resting, you also got to meet your uncle's friends and girlfriend.

"I've met dio once but I never thought that his child was so sweet" speedwagon said.

"I'm surprised as well, dio since childhood has been horrible" erina said