Cut Scenes Pt34

34. You're sick and you get to stay home! (age 7)

Today you woke up like any other normal day, you got ready and went to eat breakfast, you didn't have that much appetite today though, you only ate half your breakfast and that didn't sit right with Jonathan but he let it go.

After that he walked you to school and wished you to have a great day.

First class was going well, then it was second class, midway through the second class you didn't feel okay, so before the third class started you went to the nurses office.

"what is it sweetie?" she asked.

"I don't feel okay" you said.

"alright, sit down and let me check your temperature" she said and you nodded, you sat on one of the beds and let her take your temperature.

"looks like you're having a fever, it's nothing serious but it'll be for the best if you go home, tell me in what class you are so i can bring you your stuff and after that I'll call your parent" she said and you nodded and told her your class.

You waited for a bit and then she got back with your stuff, you thanked her and you told her the house number so she can inform them.

"hi, we're calling from (y/n's) school-...... Sir calm down she's alright, she just came here because she didn't feel okay...... It's nothing to worry about, it's just some low fever... I understand, we'll be waiting for you at the nurses office, goodbye" the nurse said as she hung up at the end.

"your father will be here soon, he sounded very worried" she said.

"he's always like that" you said with a sigh.

"then you're lucky you have someone that really cares about you.... Was your mother at work?" she asked and you shook your head.

"my mom died when she gave birth to me, so it's only me and my dad... Also some other relatives as well" you said.

"I'm sorry for bringing this up" she said

"it's fine" you said.

After around 20 minutes Jonathan arrived and immediately came up to you

"why didn't you tell me you didn't feel okay?" he asked.

"because I felt okay when I woke up, I only felt kinda sick when I was already in my second class" you said.

"it's alright, we'll go home and you'll rest" he said and you nodded

When you got home you changed into your pajamas and went to sleep, Jonathan would occasionally check on you and when it was time for lunch he woke you up.

"it's time for you to eat" he said softly

"I'm not hungry" you said

"if you want to get better sooner then you need to eat, drink lots of water, take some medicine and rest well" he said as he caressed your head.

"then I can rest for now" you said, he suddenly picked you up and you opened your eyes.

"you need to eat something" he said and you nodded, he kissed your forehead and he carried you to the kitchen where there was a plate ready for you and a glass of water too, he sat you down and let you eat, after a few bites you looked at him

"I'm full" you said

"but you barely ate anything" he said

"I told you I'm not hungry" you said and he sighed.

"eat a bit more and drink all the water, after that I'll give you some medicine and you can go back to sleep okay?" he asked and you nodded, you took a few more bites and then drunk the water and after that he gave you your medicine and took you back to your room.

"alright, you can sleep, I'll be checking on you from time to time, if you haven't woken up until dinner I'll come and wake you up okay?" he asked and you nodded

"sleep well" he said and he left the room, you layed down and closed your eyes, in no time you were asleep.

And Jonathan as he promised, he was checking on you from time to time, to check your temperature, see if you were okay etc.

"how is she?" holly asked.

"oh, she's fine, her fever is slowly going down, the highest it got was 39°c" Jonathan said

"that's great to know" Holly said.

"she'll be fine in no time" Jonathan said

The next day you felt a bit better but you still had a fever

"you'll have to take a cold shower today okay? Well, it's not gonna be very cold but it's not going to be warm since you have a fever" Jonathan said and you nodded

you got to the bathroom and got undressed and got in the tub, you then called him and he started helping you to get cleaned, when he washed the soap off of you he let you get dressed, after you were done you got out and you both went to spend some time together.