What If Pt24

24. OK, one of those scenarios that i love, what if someone brought young dio and Jonathan in your timeline when you were a baby? (age.... Just a few months old)

Just a few hours ago your father left when someone told him something that interested him.... Well apparently someone brought young him and Jonathan here to this timeline.

You didn't like the fact that he was gone for so long!

"and that's what happened after you died" DIO said, Jonathan was at loss of words, suddenly everyone heard crying.

"do you kidnap babies too now!?" Jonathan asked.

"no you fool.... I made that one, and since I used your body it's half yours too" DIO said and Jonathan was at loss of words again... Now dio was too.

DIO walked away and since the others didn't know where they were, they followed him, DIO opened the door and walked in your room, he picked you up and you immediately stopped.

"you're so clingy sometimes" he said and you reached out to him but then you saw the others at the doorway, it was your friend... And your father? You looked between them and you were so confused that you started crying again.

"you may have confused her" Jonathan said.

"oh, I didn't know it" DIO said with sarcasm and then rolled his eyes, eventually he calmed you down.

"what we need to do now is to find the stand user" DIO said as he walked out and the others followed him, while they walked somewhere you played with DIO'S hair, you even put a handful in your mouth but he immediately took it out after you gagged.

"don't eat my hair" he said, you then started 'biting' his shoulder, you then looked behind him and saw the others looking at you, you suddenly became shy and hid your face.

Finally, DIO walked in your playroom and sat you down.

"I want you to look after her while I search for the stand user" DIO said.

"so you wanted babysitters?" dio said.

"no, I want you to look after her so I can find a way and get rid of you two" DIO said.

"fine we'll do it... But be quick" Jonathan said and then DIO left.

Jonathan and Dio were left alone with you, they just looked at you as you played.

"I can't believe you're going to do something like that to me in the future... I considered you my brother" Jonathan said.

"deal with it, I told you before, I'll do anything to make you miserable" dio said, suddenly they heard a thud and looked at you, you had fell on your back, you immediately rolled over and started crawling around.

"she fell hard.... How didn't she cry?" Jonathan asked and Dio shrugged

You then crawled up to them and immediately started chewing on Jonathan's pants, he stopped you and picked you up.

"we don't chew on people" he said as he waved his fingers around..... You then started chewing on his finger, dio started laughing for some reason.

"maybe she's growing teeth and she needs something to chew on" Jonathan said, he went over to a table and saw a box that wrote 'for when she needs to chew on something', Jonathan picked something and gave it to you and you started chewing on it.

"that's better" Jonathan said and he sat down again and he set you on his lap

"why does she have to look like you and not like me since I am the one who made her?" dio asked.