What If Pt25

25. You won't like that one... So!! What if.... The joestars treated you horribly? (except Holly) and Jonathan was never by your side, also you never lived with the joestars, you were taken care by the speedwagon foundation.(also kinda short) //TW!!! s3lf-h4rm, su1c1d3 and d34th.

Since the day your father died and you moved in the foundation your life has been hellish, people there looked at you with disgust, and when the crusaders visited the foundation and bumped into you they looked at you like you killed someone they care about, only one person didn't treat you like garbage, that person was holly.

Today you were spending time alone as always when Jotaro walked by, he didn't see you so he bumped into you, he looked down at you and glared at you.

"out of my way you brat" he said, you were confused on why they treated you like that so you decided to ask him

"what did I do to you? Why are you all treating me like that?" you asked as you looked down

"you're the spawn of the devil, your father was the shittiest person alive and he deserved to die" he said, you still looked down in tears

"papa didn't do anything" you said, he turned and looked at you.

"your father almost killed my mother, your father has killed many people, and the fact that your face is just like his disgust us" Jotaro said.

"hey Jotaro, what is going on?" Joseph asked and then he looked at you

"oh... Don't waste your time Jotaro let's go" Joseph said and they both left, you then went in your room and cried yourself to sleep, that was your life from now on.

Whenever they saw you, they would either insult you or your father, ignore you or just look at you in disgust and it really hurt you.

School wasn't any different, you had a few Bullies but you managed to stand up for yourself, you made a few friends too but that didn't last forever.

Someone told them about your father's past and they assumed that you'll end up just like him so they stopped talking to you, and soon enough almost everyone ignored you.

At the age of 10 you had enough and decided to run away... But it didn't work well, they eventually found you and brought you back and they started accusing you of trying to run away and trying to do evil things.

"you'll end up just like him... A piece of shit" Jotaro said, you finally had enough and you snapped.

"you think you're better!! I didn't do anything to you and you're insulting me and emotionally abusing me for what my dad did!!! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU AND YET YOU TREAT ME LIKE SHIT!!! I TRIED TO RUN AWAY BECAUSE I COULDN'T TAKE THE ABUSE ANYMORE!!" you yelled at him, his glare didn't change.

"if you can't take the abuse then fucking die" he said and then left.... They really wanted you dead huh? If that's what they want then you'll give it to them!

The next day holly was screaming at everyone because she found out how they treated you from day one.

"you treated a small child with so much hate because of what her father did!? I can't believe it!!!" she yelled, it surprised everyone, she never yelled.

"papa I thought you were better than that!! I thought you were a nice person but I was wrong! And you Jotaro.... I thought I raised you well but you ended up disappointing me!! I will not talk to any of you until you go and apologize to her and start treating her like a normal person!!" Holly said

Just a few minutes before they arrived to 'apologize' you took jotaro's advice and decided ended it all, it wasn't the first time someone told you to kill yourself, almost everyone in school told you to do it and almost all the foundation members told you the same, even the crusaders too.