Cut Scenes Pt4

4..... Dio being a scared softy? Idk

It has been a couple of days after you were born, you are currently sleeping and Dio is just looking at you, the look on his face was a bit sad and nostalgic.

'why does everything have to remind me of him... Especially you, why take his hair color when you can have beautiful blonde hair like mine?' he thought to himself

You started moving a bit and soon opened your eyes, you looked around and saw him looking at you, you reached out to him but he didn't move.

He was feeling kind of scared to handle a baby, he didn't want to make a mistake and end up like dario.

Yes for the first two days he didn't feel scared but now it settled on him, he'll have to take care of you and help you grow up healthy and happy.

He doesn't want you to have the same fate as him, he actually wants you to end up the exact opposite of him.

He carefully picked you up and layed you on his chest, you moved a bit but then stayed in place after you made yourself comfortable.

Dio looked at you and then he patted your back.

'I don't think it'll be that hard to raise you' he thought.

He then heard a click, he looked over but saw nothing, he looked out of the window and saw that it started raining.

"I remember back in my homecountry it always rained a lot... Rain sometimes it's supposed to make people sad and gloomy but it surprisingly brings me comfort" he said and then looked down at you.

"I wonder how you'll look like when you grow up... Will you look like me? Your mother?.... I don't even remember her.... Or him?" he said

"it's for the best if you take his personality, I don't want you to end up like me.... For me now there's no going back" he said

"I'll also have to hide the fact that I'm a vampire, if you find out and I'll have to explain what it is then I'm sure you'll be afraid of me... I don't want that" he said, he didn't even care that he was showing emotions, he can do it when he's around you, and you only.

"should I homeschool you or get you in a school?" he asked himself, he kept thinking for minutes when he suddenly said something.

"but I won't allow you to marry anyone.... They'll have to go through me first, I don't want you to get hurt" he said and he looked at you again and then kissed your head.

"I'll do whatever I can to give you what I didn't have in my life" he said